Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons Season 38 Team Thread | The Brrrrr-illiant Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 2037510

Those of you not familiar with tgrs he’s an EKA winner who’s media work was absolute quality as is his nature in general.

Fantastic to see you back here tigs and I’m sure you’ll have a great time at Buller, it’s a really nice and inclusive group.
Cringeworthy to read my inputs to the S23 thread. I do remember thinking "I'll open this with a Lion King reference" though, and I'm still glad I did.

Cringeworthy to read my inputs to the S23 thread. I do remember thinking "I'll open this with a Lion King reference" though, and I'm still glad I did.
It’s so nice to see you up and about again sonny, I feel S38 will be a super fun and successful one for the Mighty Delons.

Now if only we can get the sim to love us…

It’s so nice to see you up and about again sonny, I feel S38 will be a super fun and successful one for the Mighty Delons.

Now if only we can get the sim to love us…
I know!! I'm priming myself to run out of steam juuuust before Round 1.

Hmm, the only issue with your post is that the club generally stinks when I'm here, but happens to win premierships when I'm not.

So I guess the choice is yours.... do you want success, or me?

In b4 Van_Dyke or sante respond to that..

I’m going to celebrate this momentous occasion with the cooking of some chili con carne

zackah it’s the season.
Well mate, I'm doing salmon tonight.

Cooking in celebration! Isn't that the most Mt Buller comrades thing ever!

Hmm, the only issue with your post is that the club generally stinks when I'm here, but happens to win premierships when I'm not.

Yes

Friends >>>>>>>>>>> Premierships on the anonymous online text-based football discussion forum bigfooty.com.

🤗

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2Fcd0a8684-9099-41c5-8b7a-5a03f9e01566

you’re meant to make these decisions hard

I’m going to celebrate this momentous occasion with the cooking of some chili con carne

zackah it’s the season.
You after some free tips?

I'm sorry i've decided to charge for my elite chilli services now :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe. Bin night is Monday but that doesn't mean I didn't put them out last night.
So do the bins go out on Sunday for Monday, or Monday for Tuesday?

We need confirmation.

This is fantastic! Welcome back indeed tgrs

cats2rise bring back the newspaper! 😂

Last edited:
This is fantastic! Welcome back indeed tgrs

cats2rise bring back the newspaper! 😂
Just don't let the truth get in the way of the okeydoke7 story where he invented what is now commonly called 'media'

;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back