Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons Season 38 Team Thread | The Brrrrr-illiant Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Get around Gralin’s game 🤙🏻

Just don't let the truth get in the way of the okeydoke7 story where he invented what is now commonly called 'media'

;)
When have u ever said I invented it?

I’m the Godfather of media in the same way that Pele is the Godfather of football. It existed beforehand, but I made it better, and I’ll be forever remembered for it.

I did some great media work back when it was a smaller component of the game and was thrice voted by my peers as the league’s best media performer. I took it to another level.

I was also the first to ‘brand’ media, using my name as a franchise with ‘Okeydoke Media’, a trend which STILL gets imitated today over a decade later.

But yes, others have been great in this space as well and others did a lot to make it bigger and better. I’d argue I was at the forefront of the media explosion and took media into new territories back in the day.

For all my ego and showing off, this is the one thing I ACTUALLY hang my hat on.

This is fantastic! Welcome back indeed tgrs

cats2rise bring back the newspaper! 😂
And what a season with which to start the reboot! :love:

When have u ever said I invented it?

I’m the Godfather of media in the same way that Pele is the Godfather of football. It existed beforehand, but I made it better, and I’ll be forever remembered for it.

I did some great media work back when it was a smaller component of the game and was thrice voted by my peers as the league’s best media performer. I took it to another level.

I was also the first to ‘brand’ media, using my name as a franchise with ‘Okeydoke Media’, a trend which STILL gets imitated today over a decade later.

But yes, others have been great in this space as well and others did a lot to make it bigger and better. I’d argue I was at the forefront of the media explosion and took media into new territories back in the day.

For all my ego and showing off, this is the one thing I ACTUALLY hang my hat on.
Thrice, cats! Thrice!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not long to go! Round 1 threads kick off next Tuesday, first game is on Sunday 28th.
We play the Wonders away.
1000012592.gif

Not long to go! Round 1 threads kick off next Tuesday, first game is on Sunday 28th.
We play the Wonders away.
Thanks for the update Wosh! I was wondering just last night when Round 1 was.

We have a big milestone in Round 1 also! I'm two goals away from 450, so we'll probably be celebrating early in the first quarter.

"Kick it to cats" everyone will be shouting. It will be a splendid day, and we will then enjoy refreshments afterwards.

Thanks for the update Wosh! I was wondering just last night when Round 1 was.

We have a big milestone in Round 1 also! I'm two goals away from 450, so we'll probably be celebrating early in the first quarter.

"Kick it to cats" everyone will be shouting. It will be a splendid day, and we will then enjoy refreshments afterwards.

IMG_5594.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back