Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons Season 38 Team Thread | The Brrrrr-illiant Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry all, I went on holiday and didn't have time (or motivation) to do stats for a week either side. So they're a few rounds behind. I'm catching up bit by bit.
Should have match summaries and top 10/5 for each week up later today.

Head to head stats for all positions might take a while though.

Sorry all, I went on holiday and didn't have time (or motivation) to do stats for a week either side. So they're a few rounds behind. I'm catching up bit by bit.
Should have match summaries and top 10/5 for each week up later today.

Head to head stats for all positions might take a while though.
Thanks sossage ❤️

R7 Match Summary.JPG

Last match before the bye and we had our first loss of the season. Not that much of a surprise as I don't see very many wins on my milestone matches.

The match was tight throughout and the Demons actually held the lead at 3 QTR time but allowed the Gumbies to kick 5 in the last quarter and run away with the match.

It's a shame the sim can't see the match thread and give an appropriate result based on activity. The Demons contributed a huge 72.68% of the total match thread, approximately three times the total number of posts from the Gumbies.

Selection...

Mount Buller Demons - Official Team Sheet
Season 38, Round 7 v. Gumbies FFC

B:
Yakker / manangatang / jmoo wan
HB: Proper Gander / Van_Dyke / Jatz
C: Gralin / Wosh / p4p1
HF: cooney / tgrs / DERO
F: Bluelegs / sausageroll / sante
FOLL: cats2rise / moginie / Scythe94
INT: Azarole / Headless

Milestones:
sausageroll - 550 career games in the Sweet FA

Changes:
N/A

R7 Weekly Stats.JPG

Posting
The Demons dominated the posting, with over 73% of the total posts in the match thread. The posting depth was at its best for the season as well, with 8 Dees posting more than 40 times and the top ten all reaching 20.
Gralin led the way with 78 with Wosh , cats2rise , Headless and p4p1 all in the 50s. DERO had a big week, finishing in the 40s along with moginie and myself. tgrs and PG were both in the 20s.

DT score v Head to Head score
Scythe94 had a huge game, topping both DT and Head to Head scores, with Gralin second in both. moginie , cats2rise and p4p1 had decent games in the midfield and Jatz , manangatang and PG battled hard in defence. Wosh didn't get a lot of the ball but easily beat her opponent, featuring highly in Head to Head scores, as did jmoo wan and Yakker .
Azarole and Headless had great games coming off the interchenge and DERO was a little down on stats but kicked two goals and had a good win over his direct opponent.

Goals
Azarole had a big game after being moved to full forward, finishing with 4 goals and Headless also kicked two after coming off the bench. DERO and Scythe94 also kicked two each and I managed to kick one before being dragged and moved to the back pocket.

Other Stats
Bluelegs featured in the top 5 for tackles.
Van_Dyke featured in the frees against ...again. cooney seemed to upset the umpires as well.​

R9 Match Summary.JPG

We bounced back with a win after the bye, to consolidate top spot on the ladder. The win was set up by a strong first half, leading at every change. It was a great way for PG to celebrate her 200th SFA match, all at the Demons.

For the second match in a row, the Demons contributed three quarters of the match thread posts, with 75.89%. There were less than 130 posts from the opposition. The top two from the Demons alone contributed more.
At least the reult reflected the match thread this week.

Selection...

Mount Buller Demons - Official Team Sheet
Season 38, Round 9 v. East Side Hawks

B:
Yakker / manangatang / jmoo wan
HB: Proper Gander / Van_Dyke / Jatz
C: Gralin / Wosh / p4p1
HF: cooney / tgrs / DERO
F: Bluelegs / sausageroll / sante
FOLL: cats2rise / moginie / Scythe94
INT: Azarole / Headless

Milestones:
Proper Gander - 200 games in the Sweet FA, 200 games for the Mount Buller Demons.

Changes:
N/A

R9 Weekly Stats.JPG

Posting
Posting numbers were down on Round 7 despite contributiong over three quarters of posts in the thread.
Gralin led again with 80 with cats2rise and PG also having big weeks in the 50s. Then there was a bit of a drop to tgrs in the 30s and Wosh , moginie and DERO in the 20s.
I was more focused on the sights of Rio but still manaed to fit in 19 posts, and Yakker and Bluelegs also finished in the teens.

DT score v Head to Head score
Scythe94 topped the DT stats for the second consecutive match, but Headless was the star, dominating again after coming on from the interchange.
The midfield helped set up the win, thanks to great weeks from moginie , Wosh , p4p1 and a great head to head win from Gralin over his direct opponent.
PG had a big game at half back, as did Van_Dyke , and tgrs and DERO continued to find a lot of the ball across half forward.

Goals
Bluelegs had a big week in front of goal, finishing with three, along with myself. tgrs kicked two from Centre Half Forward and Wosh and moginie also kicked two each from the midfield.

Other Stats
Scythe94 left the Hawks battered and bruised, finishing with 12 tackles.
Yakker threw a few lines at the umpires. They didn't like it, awarding three frees against.

Sad Doctor Who GIF

Immense work rollie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons Season 38 Team Thread | The Brrrrr-illiant Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back