Game Day Mouth Breathing, Feral no good youf Spitmond Tuggers vs The Elitist, Snobbish but dynamic and exciting Youf of the Riversdale Mayblooms

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm actually surprised at how not melty I am. Besides a few of the usual floggish characters about, the crowd is pretty well behaved. I think it's because we all realise we witnessed an all-time choke job here.

Aristotle Pickett gone missing again

images
Just got home, good win that, thanks for supporting the finals bound Tigers.

Sorry for your loss james but this is all business bro.

I understand, fact is we were the best side for three quarters, not for all four. Unable to arrest Richmond's momentum in the last and got steamrolled. The concern for me is not the margin but the scoring shots, and Richmond had quite a few more than we did which shows the way the game went after 3QT.

I understand, fact is we were the best side for three quarters, not for all four. Unable to arrest Richmond's momentum in the last and got steamrolled. The concern for me is not the margin but the scoring shots, and Richmond had quite a few more than we did which shows the way the game went after 3QT.
Hawks played a really good game. I think the fact that they are still such a young team was what killed them in the end.

It will come with experience.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunaely this the reason why we've been crap the last three years, no consistancy and too many power naps during games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Mouth Breathing, Feral no good youf Spitmond Tuggers vs The Elitist, Snobbish but dynamic and exciting Youf of the Riversdale Mayblooms

Remove this Banner Ad

Back