Portfolio Mowscot Manor

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ng-akergallery-1-20120623220123554987-600x400.jpg

hey all, thanks for the positive comments... I see you wont let this thread die.:)

haven't been around here for a while (pesky life keeps getting in the way), so apologies to everyone that I promised a mowscot and then didn't do it :oops: .

that hawk stuff was pretty odd. no, I knew nothing about it. just for the record I don't mind anyone using my pics (as long as they're not profiting) but it is still nice to be asked. i believe it used to be called manners (hawks might want to look that up in the dictionary). :p

oh all right then, you twisted my arm, I'll do a swan. 2 or 3 days tops*

* days may be substituted for months at mowses discretion. no refunds.

Mowse, I know these aren't AFL clubs, but have you looked at some of the more whimsical nicknames that some rugby union clubs have? The ones that come to mind are the Warringah Green Rats, Darwin Mosquitoes, Melbourne Axemen, Gordon Highlanders, Randwick Galloping Greens and the Perth-Bayswater Black Pigs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Mowse I'd just like to say this is the best thread I've seen on this site. I've been following this thread since well before I was a member and these are all great so kudos Mowse.

hey all, thanks for the positive comments... I see you wont let this thread die.:)

haven't been around here for a while (pesky life keeps getting in the way), so apologies to everyone that I promised a mowscot and then didn't do it :oops: .

that hawk stuff was pretty odd. no, I knew nothing about it. just for the record I don't mind anyone using my pics (as long as they're not profiting) but it is still nice to be asked. i believe it used to be called manners (hawks might want to look that up in the dictionary). :p

oh all right then, you twisted my arm, I'll do a swan. 2 or 3 days tops*

* days may be substituted for months at mowses discretion. no refunds.

I was at the Toyota dealership in Darwin and I saw your kick-ass Eagle rock mascot on the screen of some guys ute canopy.

This thread is pure win. You should ask a newspaper or other form of media to pay you each week to draw up clashes, or perhaps some images for the results? I'll use North's humiliation at the hands of west coast in the finals last year as an example: imagine if you were paid to draw the Eagle Rock and the Roo facing off, and then post game draw the Eagle driving that hammer through the Roo's face? Maybe you could mild them up a bit so it's more family friendly, but still a sweet idea.

ID PAY FO' DAT

sorry bout that. Not sure whats going on, is fine on my comp. might be photobucket playing mind games with me again...
will look in to it. stay tuned.

EDIT: Should be OK now. will post a non-background version tomorrow.

sorry bout that. Not sure whats going on, is fine on my comp. might be photobucket playing mind games with me again...
will look in to it. stay tuned.
Try Tinypic, always reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back