Rumour Multiple GWS players are set to be suspended to start the 2025 season after distasteful costumes and skits from their post-season function

Remove this Banner Ad

Google him as discussion on him will lead to clean up on aisle 5
He was subject to many trials but eventually released. He was also an amazing athlete. Tiger Woods is one of my favorite athletes of all time, should his off course issues change that? Pretty sure playing dress ups is not illegal, nor anyone else's business

No surprise here that the only ones offended by this and backing the AFL are also the worst type of people imaginable. A roll call of the worst of the worst in this thread, a bunch of chronically online losers who will wax on about standards and morality while probably charging back their Uber Eats order despite there being nothing wrong with it or taking gift cards out of the wishing well at a friends wedding. Bottom of the barrel individuals who just want others to feel the pain that they have in their hearts. Sick

He was subject to many trials but eventually released. He was also an amazing athlete. Tiger Woods is one of my favorite athletes of all time, should his off course issues change that? Pretty sure playing dress ups is not illegal, nor anyone else's business
More the action me thinks with a blow up doll

So, no, I'm not outraged, but I think that if that behaviour occurred, it's a terrible idea. It's not that difficult to show a bit of respect for others.
Fair enough.

Micro managed to death AFL players get loose at a private end of season function.
Pretty sure footy player's comedy skits are going to be low brow.

Feel sorry for Perryman,hope the Pies get around him and chip in the 5k.

Last edited:
No surprise here that the only ones offended by this and backing the AFL are also the worst type of people imaginable. A roll call of the worst of the worst in this thread, a bunch of chronically online losers who will wax on about standards and morality while probably charging back their Uber Eats order despite there being nothing wrong with it or taking gift cards out of the wishing well at a friends wedding. Bottom of the barrel individuals who just want others to feel the pain that they have in their hearts. Sick

Alleluyah.

Shoulda dressed up as Marlion Pickett in a ski mask and see if the AFL came down harder on them than they did Marlion Pickett in a ski mask

Seriously, If the AFL had spent the resources they deployed on this fiasco to find Harold Holt, we would have found Harold in southern Beijing years ago sipping green tea and munching on 100 year old eggs thanks to Mao who evacuated Comrade Holt via submarine from the imperialist pig dog commune of Victoria.

There are probably lessons learned by GWS that their head is above the parapet and to make sure you call yourselves the Sydney Swans or Paramatta-Holyroyd scum when booking the venue. As a Bulldog fan who lived in Sydney and hates the west, I really don't understand this at all.

Shoulda dressed up as Marlion Pickett in a ski mask and see if the AFL came down harder on them than they did Marlion Pickett in a ski mask

MarLoin Pickett is a hero tho stuff the victims he terrified right AFL?

Fairytale story apparently i wonder how the victims feel about it?

Despicable organisation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MarLoin Pickett is a hero tho stuff the victims he terrified right AFL?

Fairytale story apparently i wonder how the victims feel about it?

Despicable organisation
Stop bagging Indigenous men who have nothing to do with Toby Greene's misogynist sex skits douchebag.

I have been to plenty with professional footballers involved. Given they were on annual leave their occupation was irrelevant
Your are an afl footballer 365 days a year . You represent the club and league even if the season is over . You are paid a lot more than the average 20 something. That also means your are responsible for you actions off the field . Dont want the money , dont play

Tell that to the people he affected with his crimes.

Not to mention the armed robberies while he was playing in the AFL.
Why you bagging Indigenous people for old crimes where punishment has been served on a thread about GWS being toxic a-holes?
Take your Indigenous bashing to the Sam Newman thread.

Your are an afl footballer 365 days a year . You represent the club and league even if the season is over . You are paid a lot more than the average 20 something. That also means your are responsible for you actions off the field . Dont want the money , dont play

Incorrect. They have annual leave just like anyone else.

Why you bagging Indigenous people for old crimes where punishment has been served on a thread about GWS being toxic a-holes?
Take your Indigenous bashing to the Sam Newman thread.

Ah brilliant - bring up that he is indigenous when it is entirely irrelevant to the conversation. Nice way to deflect from the actual conversation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Multiple GWS players are set to be suspended to start the 2025 season after distasteful costumes and skits from their post-season function

Remove this Banner Ad

Back