Rumour Multiple GWS players are set to be suspended to start the 2025 season after distasteful costumes and skits from their post-season function

Remove this Banner Ad

if its consistent than yes, You dont think there would be any simulated sex acts from the gay community during or after mardi Gras? Lets fine everyone involved in that event including PM's, CEO's etc for not stopping it.
I mean if someone on the premises wanted to complain they would have every right to lodge one

Just like in this particular instance

I don't agree with the fines, so everyone else should be fined!
-Anonymous user, Police State.
What an odd take.
This is about the AFL, a private organisation, not the government.
If anything, you making the comment trying to discredit opposition is reminiscent of a police state / AFL apologist.

What an odd take.
This is about the AFL, a private organisation, not the government.
If anything, you making the comment trying to discredit opposition is reminiscent of a police state / AFL apologist.

Dude, people are saying they want to fine Mardi Gras because GWS players did some dodgy stuff.

But my comment is reminiscent of a police state?

Dude, people are saying they want to fine Mardi Gras because GWS players did some dodgy stuff.

But my comment is reminiscent of a police state?
I’ll make comment of their comments when I want to.
Just like everyone make comments about mine when they want to.

As an aside, I wonder how the employees of BF feel about comments like the ridiculous Mardi Gras ones.
They might send them to the AFL, who can suspend football supporter accounts for not meeting their standards.

Yes it does.

They didn't see it first hand because they weren't invited to the private function.

You would have thought your big brain could work that one out.
If people who weren't invited saw it, it sounds like it wasn't private.

I’ll make comment of their comments when I want to.
Just like everyone make comments about mine when they want to.

As an aside, I wonder how the employees of BF feel about comments like the ridiculous Mardi Gras ones.
They might send them to the AFL, who can suspend football supporter accounts for not meeting their standards.

You realise that BF has terms and conditions that you have agreed to, and users do get suspended for breaking those terms and conditions, yeah?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where would this fit in with the right to disconnect laws also?

Entire point of the laws is you are not available 24 hours a day to a company. This seems to me like AFL are saying the players work 24 hours a day for them and therefore can be punished outside of working hours?

Not much of a right to disconnect huh

Where would this fit in with the right to disconnect laws also?

Entire point of the laws is you are not available 24 hours a day to a company. This seems to me like AFL are saying the players work 24 hours a day for them and therefore can be punished outside of working hours?

Not much of a right to disconnect huh
I'm sure the AFLPA and club legal counsel are all over it. I presume the event was not compulsory attendance though.

Irrelevant if it is private. You do dumb shit and get caught, you wear the penalty that the relevant authoritie give you. Just like P Diddy and Epestein.

Well it is relevant.

Hopefully the business bottom line suffers due to their dickhead employee and they get fired for it.

Teach them to have far more secure systems in place when it comes to how they protect their client's privacy when no crime has been committed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Multiple GWS players are set to be suspended to start the 2025 season after distasteful costumes and skits from their post-season function

Remove this Banner Ad

Back