Murray Football League (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Murray Football League

Tips for the round ill go nathalia, finley, mulwala, echuca united, numurkah and congupna in a close one. think tonny will give them a scare but not quite have enough depth to get over the line.

Isnt good to hear hopefully that congupna are going to climb up the ladder this year... they shold be competitive in most games this year which is good becuase they need there time in the sun after a few hard years, lets just hope most players stay around for a few years... also anyone got any information on the new mulwala recruits? they looks to have the edge over most sides this year

willo1 said:
one thing i would like to know is what jumpers will Tongala wear this year? they are the blues, but so are Numurkah so obviously their jumpers would clash.. anyone got info on this?

At this stage will be wearing both jumpers (Navy Blue and Sky Blue) in different games during the year. Obviously Sky Blue against Numurkah. Decided that didnt want to just wear the Sky blue jumper for just the Numurkah clash as everyone would be used to playing in Navy Blue jumpers, and Numurkah may end up receiving of few more easy possessions. Good to be able to take that excuse away from the players anyway by wearing the sky blue for a couple of games before we play Numurkah for example.

thanks hank

Its a surprise to see the tipsters picking Finley against Moama. Do you know something I don't know? We have the wood on them playing at home, but away, gee we have been flogged rain, hail and shine over the past few years. How are Moama looking this year?

Finley - well we are expecting an improvement from last year, but don't expect to set the world on fire. We have some new recruits & a coach, so things are already looking alot better than the last few years.

A big welcome to the Tongy boys this weekend and all the best for the season. Can't wait to see big Reidy having some hangtime again at the Finley Rec Resevre!

Its a surprise to see the tipsters picking Finley against Moama. Do you know something I don't know?

moama have lost about 10 players from last years list, only recruited a hasbeen coach and 2 new players so i cant see them being successful this year..

moama have lost about 10 players from last years list, only recruited a hasbeen coach and 2 new players so i cant see them being successful this year..

Cheers thanks Willo1.

Does anyone know how Micheal Loughman Goes now days? where he is Playing etc...:)

Bowser said:
Does anyone know how Micheal Loughman Goes now days? where he is Playing etc...:)

Still based in Bendigo, but i think playing for Rochester this year. I think he has just had an op on his ankle, so may not be playing in the first few games of the season.

Tuppal Town FC said:
Still based in Bendigo, but i think playing for Rochester this year. I think he has just had an op on his ankle, so may not be playing in the first few games of the season.

ok thanks for that. does he go any good? thinking of trying to get him in a last ditched effort?

Bowser said:
ok thanks for that. does he go any good? thinking of trying to get him in a last ditched effort?

Best of luck! We had a real crack at him this year but was not coming back until we got more younger people on the committee as I don't think he thinks too much of our president.:D

Bowser said:

Further to add Bowser, I have not seen him play footy for 3 years so i cannot really make an inform comment. If his good enough to play in the GVFL he should be pretty good to play in any of the other leagues in the surrounding area.

Anyone heard if Barooga are going to be any good this year. I heard they have picked up a few recruits anyone know anything about them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kelvin 69 said:
Anyone heard if Barooga are going to be any good this year. I heard they have picked up a few recruits anyone know anything about them?

GOOD!!!:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Cobram 4.2 (26) v Nathalia 17.17 (119)
Moama 6.12 (48) v Finley 14.5 (89)
Mulwala 11.15 (81) v Barooga 8.11 (59)
Rumbalara 8.11 (59) v Echuca United 14.10 (94)
Tocumwal 6.13 (49) V Numurkah 8.14 (62)

good Results go Numurkah :thumbsu:

thanks for that Andyt30. iv got all my tips correct so far! hopefully 'the road' can get up againsed the tonny blues tommorow..

your welcome Willo1 i got the scores on country footy scores on a link on Millewa football league website

cheers

yeah the Murray League website has the scores on it aswell.

Willo
How did the Eagles go? Looked as though they had control of the match and switched off in the final quarter.
Congrats on your senior debut.

ringo1 said:
Trying to find a site with the results of the Murray league and others up that way.Can anyone help me?:thumbsu:

At risk of a gratuitous plug for my site - www.countryfootyscores.com has the results, ladders, league info for the Murray FL, as well as links to the MFL league and club sites. The site also caters for all Vic country and some southern NSW leagues as well

Cheers,

CFScores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back