16 MC CABE, Cameron
18 PETTIGROVE, Andrew
31 PHIPPS, Darren
15 PUMPA, Jade
45 ROSCOE, James
2 SLEIGHT, Ross
10 VAN DER SLUYS, Paul
5 WHYMAN, Djaren

Here is my tip Number 16 Cameron McCabe will kick 5 Goals and be a class Above.
See how close I am.

Re: Murray Football League

Good win by Moama=53 pts. Closer than scores indicate with Tongala within a couple of kicks late 3rd 1/4. Very strong wind affected standard but good to get up there over Easter. Whyman instrumental early and Phipps and Mason also good. Harrison,A Reid,Roberts v good for Tongala.Young Whyatt excellent for Tongala for a young guy

Good win by Moama=53 pts. Closer than scores indicate with Tongala within a couple of kicks late 3rd 1/4. Very strong wind affected standard but good to get up there over Easter. Whyman instrumental early and Phipps and Mason also good. Harrison,A Reid,Roberts v good for Tongala.Young Whyatt excellent for Tongala for a young guy
how did the new recruits for moama fair??:thumbsu:

Here is my tip Number 16 Cameron McCabe will kick 5 Goals and be a class Above.
See how close I am.

Good call Rivers, only kicked 4 though!!, was very damaging and a smooth mover.
Whyman was a class above, Sleight was also very good.
Allen was ok at Full Forward looked strong on lead but only kicked 2.
Lobb was good, Eldridge and Keam gave the hardness in the middle.

Good call Rivers, only kicked 4 though!!, was very damaging and a smooth mover.
Whyman was a class above, Sleight was also very good.
Allen was ok at Full Forward looked strong on lead but only kicked 2.
Lobb was good, Eldridge and Keam gave the hardness in the middle.

Whyman was good early but I reckon he faded out later in the game after he decided to get a bit flashy. I reckon Hank that a couple of the younger blokes you played on him just got a bit starstruck and were too worried with where Whyman was instead of watching the ball thus getting caught out a little. Definitely showed in patches you guys had the capabilities to stick with them but just dome poor disposal @ times along with not sticking tackles probably cost you a fair bit. ???

Whyman was good early but I reckon he faded out later in the game after he decided to get a bit flashy. I reckon Hank that a couple of the younger blokes you played on him just got a bit starstruck and were too worried with where Whyman was instead of watching the ball thus getting caught out a little. Definitely showed in patches you guys had the capabilities to stick with them but just dome poor disposal @ times along with not sticking tackles probably cost you a fair bit. ???

Yeah spot on with the two things we need to improve on, disposal was poor still, even without pressure, tackling from everyone needs to lift, but a couple of them were good at giving the don't argue.
Agree with what you said on Whyman about watching him and not the ball, even when I was on him a bit I was also getting caught watching him and not the ball.
Some good signs for us but just need to get some consistency in the coming weeks if we are going to push up the ladder, would expect them to play finals from what I saw yesterday, 8 new faces into their side so would think that they will only get better.

Yeah spot on with the two things we need to improve on, disposal was poor still, even without pressure, tackling from everyone needs to lift, but a couple of them were good at giving the don't argue.
Agree with what you said on Whyman about watching him and not the ball, even when I was on him a bit I was also getting caught watching him and not the ball.
Some good signs for us but just need to get some consistency in the coming weeks if we are going to push up the ladder, would expect them to play finals from what I saw yesterday, 8 new faces into their side so would think that they will only get better.

Hank - saw the game. Moama were reasonably impressive. Is there any chance of some one tackling Whyman??

Roberts for you guys...a champion footballer, thank god you had him playing or score board may have looked different!

One question... No.1 for you blokes with the worst boots ive seen! Was throwing (what little) weight he had around early (and a few punches!) Then got about 3 touches for the day! Any back ground on him? If he didnt have those boots...i probably wouldnt be asking!!

Hank - saw the game. Moama were reasonably impressive. Is there any chance of some one tackling Whyman??

Roberts for you guys...a champion footballer, thank god you had him playing or score board may have looked different!

One question... No.1 for you blokes with the worst boots ive seen! Was throwing (what little) weight he had around early (and a few punches!) Then got about 3 touches for the day! Any back ground on him? If he didnt have those boots...i probably wouldnt be asking!!

hahahahahaha spot on mate... jarrad denham is his name... couldnt hav got a kick in pub brawl... come from their juniors i think maybe 18-19 yo... moama will win bout 5-8 games i reckon on that performance, i didnt think they were too bad

Only the one game has been played so far, so let's fill out the questions below and see who is closest at the end of the season.

Premiers:
Runner-Up:
Wooden Spoon:
Leading Goalkicker:
ODwyer Medal:
Team that will make finals that didn't make it last year:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only the one game has been played so far, so let's fill out the questions below and see who is closest at the end of the season.

Premiers:
Runner-Up:
Wooden Spoon:
Leading Goalkicker:
ODwyer Medal:

Nathalia
Barooga

B. Parker
Whyman
Moama will be one of four

Premiers:
Runner-Up:
Wooden Spoon:
Leading Goalkicker:
ODwyer Medal:

Barooga(Upset )
Nathalia
Mulwala/tongala(couldn't decide)
D.murray(Rumba)
T.hill
Toc

One question... No.1 for you blokes with the worst boots ive seen! Was throwing (what little) weight he had around early (and a few punches!) Then got about 3 touches for the day! Any back ground on him? If he didnt have those boots...i probably wouldnt be asking!![/quote]

yes the bright orange boots bring a bit of added attention. jarryd was the caption of the thirds last season and friday was his first senior game, he might of struggled a bit on friday but all young blokes starting seniors findthe going tough at some stage. always plays with a bit of go in him and loves a old scrag.

One question... No.1 for you blokes with the worst boots ive seen! Was throwing (what little) weight he had around early (and a few punches!) Then got about 3 touches for the day! Any back ground on him? If he didnt have those boots...i probably wouldnt be asking!![/quote]

yes the bright orange boots bring a bit of added attention. jarryd was the caption of the thirds last season and friday was his first senior game, he might of struggled a bit on friday but all young blokes starting seniors findthe going tough at some stage. always plays with a bit of go in him and loves a old scrag.

How did you go on the weekend???

Please don't tell me its all over between you and the coach:D. I'm sure you will be back in the side shortly and hope to see you play one weekend. Was going to last year over at Nathalia but it was a dirty day and I wondered where you were last Friday

Please don't tell me its all over between you and the coach:D. I'm sure you will be back in the side shortly and hope to see you play one weekend. Was going to last year over at Nathalia but it was a dirty day and I wondered where you were last Friday

haha nah were still hanging in there ringo! ah we will just have to wait and see how things go mate but yes would be good to catch up one weekend!:thumbsu:

IS DEREK MURRAY STILL PLAYING FOR RUMBA? HAVE HEARD OTHERWISE

Derek trained well at Rumba tonight on the back of Phil Guthrie announcing he is having a break from Footy could be short term, could be for ever was what he said.

Repurt Betherus made a surprise appearance at training and is inline to play on the weekend, along with Derek's younger brother and Corey Wanganeen a big chance to play his first game in Rumba colors with the VFL reserves not starting until next week.

And welcome back Clayton we missed ya mate, I knew you wouldn't leave us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back