Murray Football League (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Murray Football League

hey boora! how did your coaching debut go?

Didn't have to do much. Had a pretty expearanced team. Just came to the huddles ranted something about handpass and kick goals, swore abit and left.

Nah you done a good job mate keep at it mate. And just remember I can't play every week.

Didn't have to do much. Had a pretty expearanced team. Just came to the huddles ranted something about handpass and kick goals, swore abit and left.

Nah you done a good job mate keep at it mate. And just remember I can't play every week.

whats happening damo?
brad swear! never!

Hank, how are guys shaping up for this wekends game? full list? Should be a competitive game from what i saw from the moama game, we both have pretty young sides!

We will have 2 or 3 out from moama game, 2 blokes have weddings and 1 under an injury cloud. Get Adam Nunn back.
Yeah would expect both sides to be pretty evenly matched.

We will have 2 or 3 out from moama game, 2 blokes have weddings and 1 under an injury cloud. Get Adam Nunn back.
Yeah would expect both sides to be pretty evenly matched.

The run under the belt for Tongala may get them over the line. Irrespective, both sides will have a good idea what the season may hold by sat 5pm

hey dropthesirenacky how do you know brett godfrey

I couldn't tell you much about him mate only that we both played at united last year and i think he is married or getting married to Blighty's sister . his favorite color is blue and when he gets bigger he want to be a fire truck ;) but seriously he's a good egg , would have liked him to grace the high street oval wing this year again , but sadly not the case

hey boora! how did your coaching debut go?
well 10 minutes from game time, running around like a headless chook cursing and swearing :D and being told i had to play. when i had accepted i had to play, i was told i wasn't needed :confused:, which has left me totally lost.

i am happy now, got the 1st game out of the way, we get afew back this week and things are looking good for both seniors and ressies this year.

i will probably have to pull the boots on this week, as we lose morgs :D and i see the surgeon on monday, so i can go and hurt myself i surpose.

that will come this week, i will have to watch the club and remember the titans :D

well 10 minutes from game time, running around like a headless chook cursing and swearing :D and being told i had to play. when i had accepted i had to play, i was told i wasn't needed :confused:, which has left me totally lost.

i am happy now, got the 1st game out of the way, we get afew back this week and things are looking good for both seniors and ressies this year.

i will probably have to pull the boots on this week, as we lose morgs :D and i see the surgeon on monday, so i can go and hurt myself i surpose.

easy now there buddy, think of your drumming career. where will you play yourself this week?
who you playing?

Jake Plattfuss from Finley - can anyone tell me anything about him?
What position does he play and how does he go?

Had 2 yrs in the bushies and played finley last yr but has left and gone back to wang rovers... tall ruckman or key position type, neva really fulfilled his potential with bushies i dont think

Anyone wanna have a crack at this?

Premier: Nathalia
Runner Up: Barooga
Smokey: Rumba
Wooden Spoon: Mulwala
Disappointment: Moama
League Medal: Dangers Dalziel
Leading Goalkicker: Big Pang Parker
Recruit of the Year: Murray Boys at Rumba
Headline of the Year: DTS Acky kicks 6 in GF Triumph - AFL scouts talk up draft chances.

remember morgos i want to see more run and draw in your game this weekend!!!:D:D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tips for the first official round of the season:

Echuca United v Tongala - Tongala by 6 points
Tocumwal v Barooga - Barooga by 39 points
Nathalia v Numurkah - Nathalia by 42 points
Deniliquin Rams v Cobram - Deniliquin by 19 points
Finley v Moama - Moama by 68 points
Mulwala v Rumbalara - Rumbalara by 284 points (Mulwala not to score)
Congupna Bye

Echuca United v Tongala - Tongala by 16 points
Tocumwal v Barooga - Barooga by 60 points
Nathalia v Numurkah - Nathalia by 25 points
Deniliquin Rams v Cobram - Cobram by 18 points
Finley v Moama - Moama by 72 points
Mulwala v Rumbalara - Rumbalara by the biggest winning score ever recorded, Mul to get one point due to a rushed behind

tips for the first official round of the season:

Echuca United v Tongala - Tongala by 6 points
Tocumwal v Barooga - Barooga by 39 points
Nathalia v Numurkah - Nathalia by 42 points
Deniliquin Rams v Cobram - Deniliquin by 19 points
Finley v Moama - Moama by 68 points
Mulwala v Rumbalara - Rumbalara by 284 points (Mulwala not to score)
Congupna Bye
mul can't be that bad can they :confused:

easy now there buddy, think of your drumming career. where will you play yourself this week?
who you playing?
if i play, i might position myself in the backline either chb or fb. the days in the forward line are gone i think, what about you where will you play?

I couldn't tell you much about him mate only that we both played at united last year and i think he is married or getting married to Blighty's sister . his favorite color is blue and when he gets bigger he want to be a fire truck ;) but seriously he's a good egg , would have liked him to grace the high street oval wing this year again , but sadly not the case

yeah i heard he went back to his old club north heidelberg cause united lost a heap of players and he wasnt to keen on the travel again

Echuca United v Tongala - Tongala by 30 points
Tocumwal v Barooga - Barooga by 40 points
Nathalia v Numurkah - Nathalia by 50 points
Deniliquin Rams v Cobram -Deni by 25 points
Finley v Moama - Moama by 80 points
Mulwala v Rumbalara - Can Mulwala fill a side thought they might have a forefit um Rumba by 151 points
user_offline.gif

Echuca United v Tongala - United in close one

Tocumwal v Barooga - Barooga, just as well

Nathalia v Numurkah - Nathalia easy

Deniliquin Rams v Cobram - Deni comfortably

Finley v Moama - Moama will win easily. Djars to kick 7 goals.

Mulwala v Rumbalara - We should win got some key ins this week which should give us more balance. Taylor and Wanganeen will return to Bendigo Bombers this week. Alan Murray to play his second game for us.

Originally Posted by j-funk
remember morgos i want to see more run and draw in your game this weekend!!!

hahahaha......:D

Laugh all you want Boora but remember: In this life he who laughs longest, laughs last. And that will be me next Tuesday Night when I see you dragging your hammy's around.

yeah i heard he went back to his old club north heidelberg cause united lost a heap of players and he wasnt to keen on the travel again

you cant blame him for that mate , I wouldn't mind some fuel money myself and I live down the street from the ground . as for the player exodus , I say crisis creates opportunity

Tongala V Echuca United

Tocumwal V barooga

Nathlia V Numurkah

Deni V cobram

Finley V moama

Mulwala V rumbalara

how is your side shaping up for round 1 bystanding backman? have heard that a very low amount of last seasons senior have been training? good luck tho mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back