Murray Football League - Season 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Murray Football League (Part 5)

Chaps, I am a supporter, member and sponsor and as such I am entitled to an opinion. I am sorry if it you do not agree with it, but opinions are just that, opinions. Our discipline throughout the year has not been good enough, I have not bagged individuals on this forum but I will express my opinion. Tigers had a GOOD year, but didn't deliver at the right end of the season, thats a fact.

Just for the record, if moama are within 2 or 3 goals at half time they should win. well coached and very fit.

Chaps, I am a supporter, member and sponsor and as such I am entitled to an opinion. I am sorry if it you do not agree with it, but opinions are just that, opinions. Our discipline throughout the year has not been good enough, I have not bagged individuals on this forum but I will express my opinion. Tigers had a GOOD year, but didn't deliver at the right end of the season, thats a fact.

Just for the record, if moama are within 2 or 3 goals at half time they should win. well coached and very fit.

sounds like someones in serious S town, mate need to get over it and move on, u are supposed to get behind ur team and support them, not take pot shots at anyone for somethin that may have went wrong

What i was trying to get across was Ossie has a discipline problem, and that rubs of on the team. Im not bagging his coaching or the year he has had, just pointing out he could be more disciplined:cool:

As a coach getting sent off in a cut throat final would show he has a discipline problem. Sure he may have done well as a coach this yr however if the team was more disciplined they would have has Freer playing Saturday and Osborne not sent off, could have been the difference between losing and winning
interesting to note -
Deni vs Moama - Deni gets a bloke sent off and they lose
Numurkah vs Barooga - Baker gets sent off for Numurkah and they lose, o'dwyer got sent off after half time for the incident with baker but game was over by that stage
Cobram vs Mul - Freer gets sent off and cobram lose, did osborne get sent off to or just reported for abusing an umpire??
Barooga vs Moama -O'dwyer gets sent off and barooga lose
Cobram vs Moama - Osborne gets sent off and they lose

Hard to win finals in an even comp when you are one man short for 15 minutes....

Anyone interested int he Grand Final Breakfast at Toc on Sat.

$65 per head, includes :-

Entry
Record
Full Buffet Breakfast
All fluids until 12pm.
Entertainment, Andrew Starten & Shane Waiklin
Access to the balcony of the club rooms for the entire day.

IF interested contact Stuart Roe

As a coach getting sent off in a cut throat final would show he has a discipline problem. Sure he may have done well as a coach this yr however if the team was more disciplined they would have has Freer playing Saturday and Osborne not sent off, could have been the difference between losing and winning
interesting to note -
Deni vs Moama - Deni gets a bloke sent off and they lose
Numurkah vs Barooga - Baker gets sent off for Numurkah and they lose, o'dwyer got sent off after half time for the incident with baker but game was over by that stage
Cobram vs Mul - Freer gets sent off and cobram lose, did osborne get sent off to or just reported for abusing an umpire??
Barooga vs Moama -O'dwyer gets sent off and barooga lose
Cobram vs Moama - Osborne gets sent off and they lose

Hard to win finals in an even comp when you are one man short for 15 minutes....

Enough with the Cobram shit.. lets move on...theres actually a grand final this weekend.

Anyone interested int he Grand Final Breakfast at Toc on Sat.

$65 per head, includes :-

Entry
Record
Full Buffet Breakfast
All fluids until 12pm.
Entertainment, Andrew Starten & Shane Waiklin
Access to the balcony of the club rooms for the entire day.

IF interested contact Stuart Roe
What time do the fluids kick off 6 am ?
I was of the opinion that all VCFL leagues had adopted and enforced no sale of grog during junior games ?

You should be proud of your eldest boy Digger, stood up and played well in both finals. Thats when good players peforme.

I am mate. With both of them....:thumbsu:;) ( bit of jealousy in the camp if I didnt say that :D)

I'm picking Moama in the big one.
Hope the Tiger Cubs have a big win, fingers crossed.

See you all next year. GO TIGERS!!!!!

What time do the fluids kick off 6 am ?
I was of the opinion that all VCFL leagues had adopted and enforced no sale of grog during junior games ?

Its a 'private function' as such. No alocohol premitted outside the function room. No entry to those who do not have tickets and no entry to under 18's.

The ground is a treat, just casting an eye over it right now. Another day of sunshine and there will be no complaints from anyone. :thumbsu:

Its a 'private function' as such. No alocohol premitted outside the function room. No entry to those who do not have tickets and no entry to under 18's.

The ground is a treat, just casting an eye over it right now. Another day of sunshine and there will be no complaints from anyone. :thumbsu:

I Called in for a look and had a walk over the Toc ground today on my way up north, it looks an absolute treat. Gee I would love to be having a run on it... the sun was out and it was purrrrfect!! There was a fair crew of fellas working around the place and a fella was just rocking up on a mower as i was leaving. Well done Toc on the presentation of the ground with all the current rain etc. It prooves why the final is there I guess. Also a great idea with the function, great to see them having a crack! Lets hope it is a great day on Saturday and good luck to Mul & Moama - 2 sides who would both love a win as they have been there abouts in the past few years!!:footy::thumbsu::):cool:

No dramas , I was of the opinion that the no alcohol related to within the venue regardless of the circumstances , as in NSW the liquor license covers the whole Rec reserve , hence no need for wet zones ?
Like the idea and I'm sure it will be a good event provided no numb nut is heard giving his or her opinion during a junior game and is sighted with a can in hand , or somebody is seen leaving the function legless ?

Breakfast Function includes alcohol. Congupna & Deni have combined for the bar sales this year, there should be no sale of alcohol from the Toc bar. ....Outside bars can't open until bounce of the ball in the Reserves

You will find this detail has been sorted out with both Congupna and Toc having an arrangement. The sale of alcohol at the breakfast will not intrude on what congupna sell when the bars outside open, as the breakfast will be over by then.

Some people just can't help themselves.

You will find this detail has been sorted out with both Congupna and Toc having an arrangement. The sale of alcohol at the breakfast will not intrude on what congupna sell when the bars outside open, as the breakfast will be over by then.

Some people just can't help themselves.

Why would there be sales when the price is inclusive and you have to have a ticket to enter.

Wouldn't think Deni would be impressed as they hold the license.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Teams from MFL website www.mfl.vcfl.com.au to be picked from

Mulwala
Tom Beams 0 0
Bodhi Butts 0 0
Luke Cannard 0 0
Bradley Carroll 0 0
Damian Cook 0 0
Glenn Dominick 0 0
Zeke Flanagan 0 0
Timothy Hargreaves 0 0
Scott Houghton 0 0
Lee James 0 0
Sean Johns 0 0
John Mchenry 0 0
Nicholas O'Bryan 0 0
Jacob O'Sullivan 0 0
Isaac Orr 0 0
Nathan Parker 0 0
Dylan Robinson 0 0
Sean Robinson 0 0
Benjamin Slattery 0 0
James Wilson 0 0
Thomas Wilson 0 0
Timothy Doyle 0 0
Ty Primmer 0 0

Moama
David Armfield 0 0
Edward Bourke 0 0
Luke Dunham 0 0
Luke Eldridge 0 0
James Gilligan 0 0
Tom Gilligan 0 0
Angus Grigg 0 0
Christopher Hatfield 0 0
Ryan Hudson 0 0
Brendan Jay 0 0
Jade Keam 0 0
Shannon Keam 0 0
Benjamin Mason 0 0
John Micalizzi 0 0
Levi Moss 0 0
Andrew Pettigrove 0 0
Jade Pumpa 0 0
Michael Sage 0 0
James Scambler 0 0
Daniel Thorp 0 0
Lachlan Thorp 0 0

Why would there be sales when the price is inclusive and you have to have a ticket to enter.

Wouldn't think Deni would be impressed as they hold the license.

I think if you have any questions about the breakfast and what arrangements are in place you should contact the president of Toc. It should be a fantastic day, 4 games of footy, 6 games of Netball.

Looking forward to Toc A grade getting the better of Numurkah.:):thumbsu:

more from website

Grand Final Broadcast on FM 95.3SR
12noon - 5:30pm
join Wes, Carda's & Co, for all the excitement of the game.

more from website

Grand Final Broadcast on FM 95.3SR
12noon - 5:30pm
join Wes, Carda's & Co, for all the excitement of the game.

Thanks mate will be listening in for sure.

Can anyone tell me when the COACHES do is on at Barroga sporties?

Boss has tickets, I work for VEOLIA, (Sponsors), (Collex, for you oldies) and he said "pity you start early"? (4.00am) "I have tickets to the function".........:(.
I want the tickets............:D

Thanks mate will be listening in for sure.

Can anyone tell me when the COACHES do is on at Barroga sporties?

Boss has tickets, I work for VEOLIA, (Sponsors), (Collex, for you oldies) and he said "pity you start early"? (4.00am) "I have tickets to the function".........:(.
I want the tickets............:D

21st !

Well done to the Mowers. Played all over the Lions for the whole day and didn't give them any opportunity to get back into the game after a great start. Ground was in magnificent condition but pity about some of the organisation. At start of day, no sh#t-paper in the toilets and then the PA system was a debacle!!!! Haven't people heard of testing things before using them!! What was the go with the National anthem!!! With some great games of footy and netball taking place, it was really disappointing that the showcase of our competition was let down by this. Something to think about for future. Anyway, well done to Moama. They've been there abouts for the last couple of years so just rewards for a lot of planning and effort.

Watched footy scoreboard at half time of the AFL looking for the score of this game and they obviously had it wrong as it had Mulwala as winning
For the second week in a row they had the reserves score on football scoreboard,great work!

Well done to the Mowers. Played all over the Lions for the whole day and didn't give them any opportunity to get back into the game after a great start. Ground was in magnificent condition but pity about some of the organisation. At start of day, no sh#t-paper in the toilets and then the PA system was a debacle!!!! Haven't people heard of testing things before using them!! What was the go with the National anthem!!! With some great games of footy and netball taking place, it was really disappointing that the showcase of our competition was let down by this. Something to think about for future. Anyway, well done to Moama. They've been there abouts for the last couple of years so just rewards for a lot of planning and effort.

Congratulations to Moama. Great effort and it just shows you don't need to spend big $$ like most of the other clubs have in recent times who have tried and failed to win a flag. The great thing is, Moama learned from doing this a couple of years back and changed their ways to a huge advantage.

Anyone who watched the senior game able to give a breakdown of procedings? Where did the Lions fall short? Who carved it up for Moama? Was Mulwala over-confident going into the match? Was Moama just too good with 21 contributors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back