Murray Football League - Season 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Murray Football League (Part 5)

Rumours of barooga approaching some freshly retired AFL players, more to come.....

Tocumwal expected to announce a coach in the next couple of days...

Rowan Priest won the United B&F, Hueston second, daylight third. Little ranga Joshy Roberts won the B&F for the Midday Show.

How have other B&F's gone?

Ahh bit of an understatement there, with toc already lacking any sort of depth that will be crushing if they cannot replace these two players

Warnett has signed for Tatura, did so last Friday so Ive been told..... big loss..

John Lucas won Cobram's B&F by a fair margin apparently..

Can anyone tell me what happened to a few of the Barooga boys at the pub on saturday??? apparently police were envolved... not happy:(:(

Warnett has signed for Tatura, did so last Friday so Ive been told..... big loss..

Can anyone tell me what happened to a few of the Barooga boys at the pub on saturday??? apparently police were envolved... not happy:(:(
Eyewitness told me of two thrown in the back of the Divvy Van (cuffed as well ). Arresting copper looked as if he war won and not happy!! Not the pub but late hour nightclub. Coach would not be too happy, but then again he was one of them!!!
Interesting to see what happens at Hawksville very strong rumors that they could lose up to 10 to 14 players.:eek:

New Tongala coach Peter Bird has been quick to sign a handful of new players: Luke Guerra (as assistant coach) from Koondrook-Barham, good mate Luan Marsh (former Echuca United player) from Pyramid Hill, and the McClay brothers Shannon and Wes (LBU and Wagga respectively).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't look like Barooga will be recruiting any Werribee boys:eek:

Eyewitness told me of two thrown in the back of the Divvy Van (cuffed as well ). Arresting copper looked as if he war won and not happy!! Not the pub but late hour nightclub. Coach would not be too happy, but then again he was one of them!!!
Interesting to see what happens at Hawksville very strong rumors that they could lose up to 10 to 14 players.:eek:

I cant believe that the coach would be doing something that wrong to be put into a divvy van.....He is highly respected around here!!! What did he do??? and do you no who the other barooga person was???:mad::mad:

Yes I believe that we have lost a few players but are told that we have picked up a few handy out of towners already:):)

I cant believe that the coach would be doing something that wrong to be put into a divvy van.....He is highly respected around here!!! What did he do??? and do you no who the other barooga person was???:mad::mad:

Yes I believe that we have lost a few players but are told that we have picked up a few handy out of towners already:):)

Sounds like the boys had a big day out and caused a bit of trouble at Sods Pub as well. S G went for a ride as well as the coach:eek: It is the silly season!!:D

Warnett & White to sign at Tatura by the end of next week so i am told.

2 huge losses!

Warnett definitely gone. Wonderful servant of the club. B&F winner, 2 time league medalist, prem player, coach. I don't think anyone has given the club so much in a short space of time. will be missed but we wish him well and hope he has the same success at Tat as he did at Toc.

White, not going anywhere. committed to Toc for at least another year.

These two guys took the coaching job at the last minute, difficult circumstances and were let down by players, which is a real shame. With no pressure on whitey next year look for him to have a big one.:)

Anyone got any news on new recruits for next year ?? Whisper is Euchca United will be very handy (although same whisper this time last year)

Was reported that tocumwal have named Nathan Tresizze as coach for next year.

The silly season must be in full swing what are the rumours???:):thumbsu:

Congupna from what I hear are in for a tough one, a lot of players to Shepp with Cardas and others jumping ship. The board not happy with one P Cardamone.

How could the board not be happy with a seconds footballer leaving the club at 38yrs of age. I'm not privvy to if he was on the commitee out there but he has been a good player for them over the last ten years or so.
I would also like to congratulate him and his other two co-horts on the job they did calling both the Murray & GV grand finals. Well done Cardas.

Goorooswami.

I heard on Saturday evening at the pub that Cobram had signed Fraser Gehrig for season 2011!!!! Has anyone else heard this or is there any truth in it????????? If its true what a pick up......

I heard on Saturday evening at the pub that Cobram had signed Fraser Gehrig for season 2011!!!! Has anyone else heard this or is there any truth in it????????? If its true what a pick up......

There were rumors about him signing at every major club between shepp and melbourne last year. So ill believe it when i see it pal! Never know though, his name mustve been getting thrown around for a reason....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back