Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Murray Football League Thirds

how's your footy coming along this season leigh you still kicking goals? also how many times have u seen mul thirds play this season? or at all?

My footy is great and really enjoying it at Lancy. Havent seen Mul thirds but from what the Tonny boys tell me they are a good team and they beat congupna easy who beat Tonny easy thats all im going on.

gunna be one hell of a match trust me... both teams going in to it in great form and coming off big wins so it'll be one not too miss out on......does tonny get into the top 2 if they win?

gunna be one hell of a match trust me... both teams going in to it in great form and coming off big wins so it'll be one not too miss out on......does tonny get into the top 2 if they win?

yes they will hold there top 2 spot, lose and drop to 3rd

i havent talked up a player before on big footy b4. i reckon the most underated player in the tonny side and maybe in the league is brodie Garth. playes back line swaps onball, he is in tonnys best four or 5 i reckon. isnt as skilled as some of his team mates but is highly consistant and plays the big games as where some of his team mates fail to do so.... watch this space in the finals

i havent talked up a player before on big footy b4. i reckon the most underated player in the tonny side and maybe in the league is brodie Garth. playes back line swaps onball, he is in tonnys best four or 5 i reckon. isnt as skilled as some of his team mates but is highly consistant and plays the big games as where some of his team mates fail to do so.... watch this space in the finals

yeah he played well against us if i am thinking of the right person.....Tom wyatt is a gun aint he?

I must say i believe one of the best player in the 3rds this season would have to be Jordan Souter. He is a young player who will win the league b & f next year for sure... hes a certainly. I'm not some stupid tonny kid either... im a rumba supporter and afta seeing him strutting his stuff on the weekend think he is the best young fella in the league and a possible AFL talent, any thoughts on this young star?

plenty of ability but i wouldn't go as far as a possible afl talent. lacks consistancy but will turn into a very handy senior player.

yeah he played well against us if i am thinking of the right person.....Tom wyatt is a gun aint he?

yeah you would be played a great game against ya's, tom having a great season too

yeah you would be played a great game against ya's, tom having a great season too

yeah cos i gotta play on tom lol cos i really looking forward to the challenge ayy it'll be good as to play on someone that good........and yeah jordan is a great over head mark and a very accurate kick for goal....wouldnt say certainty for next years league b n f there are alot of great players out there

yeah cos i gotta play on tom lol cos i really looking forward to the challenge ayy it'll be good as to play on someone that good........and yeah jordan is a great over head mark and a very accurate kick for goal....wouldnt say certainty for next years league b n f there are alot of great players out there
The best player eligible for 3rds rarely wins the league medal because the top players in their last year of 3rds should be playing a fair few senior games, would expect Jordan to be no exception to this seeing he played a couple of senior games this year.

Gee wouldnt go that far Ross me old mate..... has had a few bags of points and only a couple of goals on a few occasions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My hot tip...

Congupna for the flag!

and dont give me no mulwala are better bullsh!t:D

chippa you have got no idea. congupna are gonna struggle in finals and i can see them going out in straight sets. umm any word if sidebottom and pianto are playing seniors, because they can only play 1 finals series. This week tongala will beat moama and deni will pump echuca. but grand final will be mulwala and Tongala FINAL.

chippa you have got no idea. congupna are gonna struggle in finals and i can see them going out in straight sets. umm any word if sidebottom and pianto are playing seniors, because they can only play 1 finals series. This week tongala will beat moama and deni will pump echuca. but grand final will be mulwala and Tongala FINAL.

yer righto "footy2" very original.. tongala have no hope of beating congupna.. congupna have matty harris... a big star ruckman.

yer righto "footy2" very original.. tongala have no hope of beating congupna.. congupna have matty harris... a big star ruckman.

pfffff star ruckman....yeah:thumbsu: good one......y play gribben in ruck against mul when matty harris is the big "star ruckman"

BYE BYE TONNY(LOSERS)..MULL has it in the bag ..The Road might win if they fire up(EVERYONE OF THEM)(TEAM WORK)..They cant just rely on big matt harris and travis murdoch like they have all year(so dad says)

steele and matt getting first and second best in ones final??? meaning no thirds finals for the boys orrr...???

im sure you chirpy tonny boys will be quiet now.. what is the story with pianto and sidebottom.. will they play thirds

they played in the ones on yesterday so what does that mean?
As far as I know they will now be right to play in the 3rds finals, for underage football if you are eligible by age then thats all thats needed. Never heard of one of the stipulations mentioned before about only being able to play in one teams (Seniors, Reserves or U/17's) finals series.
Would have to have them slight favourites over Mulwala now that their seniors are out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back