Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Murray Football League - Thirds

Mark Whiley from Finley will win it. No one else is going to stael votes off him, and Finley are in the top 6.

Yep... Agreed. The kid is an animal!! I was at Congupna today for the elimination finals. He played quite well, again.:eek:
Was an outstanding display of 3rds footy. :thumbsu::thumbsu: Echuca came out on top though. Very high intensity. Great pressure from both sides.

Yep... Agreed. The kid is an animal!! I was at Congupna today for the elimination finals. He played quite well, again.:eek:
Was an outstanding display of 3rds footy. :thumbsu::thumbsu: Echuca came out on top though. Very high intensity. Great pressure from both sides.

Yeah I was playing for Echuca. Real tough game. Good contest between both sides. Shows how even the comp is.

^True. Finley deserves credit for playing very well today. Anyone have thoughts on who will come out on top next week between Deni and Tonny? Personally I see Deni winning it though it could go either way.

^True. Finley deserves credit for playing very well today. Anyone have thoughts on who will come out on top next week between Deni and Tonny? Personally I see Deni winning it though it could go either way.

Deni should win I think mate.

Down to four teams now with Finley and Moama being beaten over the weekend. Next week's games should be interesting. Mulwala v Echuca United and Deni v Tonny. What are people's tips for these games?

Last time Tonny and Deni played Deni was leading by about 5 goals during the 3rd quarter but Tonny came back strong to end it in a draw.

Both teams are in good form. Big tocumwal ground is pretty similar to Deni's. I reckon the Rams will come out on top by 2 goals.

Last time Tonny and Deni played Deni was leading by about 5 goals during the 3rd quarter but Tonny came back strong to end it in a draw.

Both teams are in good form. Big tocumwal ground is pretty similar to Deni's. I reckon the Rams will come out on top by 2 goals.

Yeah Deni should've won that. Any Tonny blokes on here able to tell us if Jordan Souter is playing thirds this weekend?

I can agree with that. Big games from the likes of Howe, Barnett and Briggs can be expected for Deni.. Also, does anyone know if Souter will play 1's or 3rds this w.e.. Deni for me.

Echuca V Mulwala will be very interesting also. Your mob is in some pretty good form, flash.:thumbsu::thumbsu:
Again, both Echuca and Finley should both be commended for their efforts at Congupna. Good game!
I think after last week, Echuca will come out on top.. Just. Even though it was the other way around in round 22.

Tonny 3rds will dominate this years finals and smash everyione to get to the granny including deni this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure that is not allowed Homer, and even if it was I wouldn't be allowing it.
Jordan will be playing seniors

Damn you hank!

Haha nah we have been playing well as a tight unit without him for majority of the year so will still be bringing everything we've got!

Will be a great game with tonny coming out on top.. i hope!!

Either way can see Tonny and Deni meeting again in the grand final!

Damn you hank!

Haha nah we have been playing well as a tight unit without him for majority of the year so will still be bringing everything we've got!

Careful simmy!! U never know what can happen in finals. Bit of confidence never goes astray though:D... All the best for the weekend though. Will be pretty tight.

Damn you hank!

Bring it on!

I don't understand why your so keen for him to play??? Shouldn't you be happy he's playing 1's instead. One less significant match up that has to be worried about..:confused::confused:

Just remember that last time Deni played Tonny, Jordan was the main factor that the match ended in a draw. Two quick goals, and he set up one more. I was out that game but I think it will be tougher without him.

Asfor him playing seniors, he has done EXTREMELY well in every game. He's a gun player. Simmy is also right. We've benn going good enough without him.

But we'll have to wait and see what happens on... Saturday, I think, is it?

700th Post!!! WOOOOOOO!!!

Lol. Sorry, Got SideTracked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back