Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Murray Football League Thirds

True. Finals Is A Clean Slate. Everybody's Even.

What's everyone's tip for the top 6 at the end of the home and away season? I think it will go Tonny, Deni, Echuca United, Mulwala, Moama and Finley in that order.

What's everyone's tip for the top 6 at the end of the home and away season? I think it will go Tonny, Deni, Echuca United, Mulwala, Moama and Finley in that order.
Id have to agree with you mate unless a major upset occurs that should be the finishing order.

What are peoples thoughts for the flag? Deni, Mulwala and Tonny should be the main contenders I would think, but having said that any of the sides in the six are capable of knocking off the others.

Id have to agree with you mate unless a major upset occurs that should be the finishing order.

What are peoples thoughts for the flag? Deni, Mulwala and Tonny should be the main contenders I would think, but having said that any of the sides in the six are capable of knocking off the others.

Yeah Mul are my tip. But you cant rule out Moama because they drew with you boys then beat you second time around. And Finley beat Moama twice. It's all fairly even I reckon.

Re: Murray Football League - Thirds

This season would have to be one of the most tightly-contested seaons ever, wouldn't it? I mean, every team in the 6 has a major chance, so i wouldn't have a favourite team in my books. It's wide open for the flag.

This season would have to be one of the most tightly-contested seaons ever, wouldn't it? I mean, every team in the 6 has a major chance, so i wouldn't have a favourite team in my books. It's wide open for the flag.

Thirds B+F??????

anyone?

will be someone that hasn't played many senior games but has played in a top six team most likely. my guess is someone from tongala or deniliquin

will be someone that hasn't played many senior games but has played in a top six team most likely. my guess is someone from tongala or deniliquin

My tip is Whiley from Finley!

Nothin against the Deni team but use have a complete F*ck of an umpire that follow use around which would give the deni boys a good chance.. Any teams have that deni guy come umpire use with deni?

What about your club B + F's?

For us im guessin Kyle Haliwell

My tip is Whiley from Finley!

Nothin against the Deni team but use have a complete F*ck of an umpire that follow use around which would give the deni boys a good chance.. Any teams have that deni guy come umpire use with deni?

What about your club B + F's?

For us im guessin Kyle Haliwell

Well done mate, if i remember that day you guys couldnt supply an umpire so we filled in for you, maybe next time if you cant supply umpire we all go home :thumbsdown:

Calm Down Everyone!

simmy. thats game was what? 10 rounds ago. where did use finish? did it stop your great form? mate its an umpire. hes got guts to do it. no one from tonny did it????
so if you are going to come on this thread leave ya sooking for ya self cause this has been brought up aready. i asked B+F not worst umpire
pull ya finger out of ya ass!

They're umpires boys. If you're good enough to win the game, you should be able to win with the umpire against you. Most 3rds umpires aren't much chop anyway, because most are young blokes umpiring as a central umpire in their first season. Umpires don't decide games of footy in 3rds.

simmy. thats game was what? 10 rounds ago. where did use finish? did it stop your great form? mate its an umpire. hes got guts to do it. no one from tonny did it????
so if you are going to come on this thread leave ya sooking for ya self cause this has been brought up aready. i asked B+F not worst umpire
pull ya finger out of ya ass!

thats a good one, 'pull your finger out of arse', obviously the intellegence is high up there in deni. Before you and big homer jump to conclusions how about ya's read what he wrote, he didn't once say that it affected the score of the game, he said with that umpire umpiring the majority of your games then the deni boys would have a good chance of winning it.. He didn't mention once about poor umpiring, so how about before you get on this thread and start sooking the both of yas read what was said.

B + F, to many from tonny will take votes off each other, as simmy said deni boys will have a good chance (umpire factor) No one from mul, jarrod Day from united has a real good chance, best stoppage player in the league. but my favourite would have to be Mark Whiley, hes been carrying Finley for the year. Tonnys Club B+F would also have to say Kyle Halliwell. or lurchy's boy Torin Vanroy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These are my tips for the best chance out of each of the top six sides. I have no idea on each players season so this is just based on who i thought was the best player against us with the exception of players who have played a multiple senior games.

Tongala - Will Neville
Deniliquin - Jake Barnett
Echuca - Jarryd Day
Mulwala - James Wilson
Moama - James Gilligan
Finley - Mark Whiley

thats a good one, 'pull your finger out of arse', obviously the intellegence is high up there in deni. Before you and big homer jump to conclusions how about ya's read what he wrote, he didn't once say that it affected the score of the game, he said with that umpire umpiring the majority of your games then the deni boys would have a good chance of winning it.. He didn't mention once about poor umpiring, so how about before you get on this thread and start sooking the both of yas read what was said.

B + F, to many from tonny will take votes off each other, as simmy said deni boys will have a good chance (umpire factor) No one from mul, jarrod Day from united has a real good chance, best stoppage player in the league. but my favourite would have to be Mark Whiley, hes been carrying Finley for the year. Tonnys Club B+F would also have to say Kyle Halliwell. or lurchy's boy Torin Vanroy.

"obviously the intellegence is high up there in deni." :p hehehe

Back on track thanks guys.

Yeah i was only sayin i dont personally like the way he umpires and that it will prob help the deni boys in the B and F which was what we were talkin about.

How use fellas lookin for finals? Have a full team in?

Yeah i was only sayin i dont personally like the way he umpires and that it will prob help the deni boys in the B and F which was what we were talkin about.

How use fellas lookin for finals? Have a full team in?

rightio sorry man. might of took it the wrong way! juat that the team is good 2nd spot shows that. so when people use the umpires it angers me beacuse the boys put in alot of hard work on the track

yer we will have a full side for sure. all looking good.. use?

B+F J.Whelan, J.Briggs, J.Barnett, N.Howe.. could be any all had good seasons

rightio sorry man. might of took it the wrong way! juat that the team is good 2nd spot shows that. so when people use the umpires it angers me beacuse the boys put in alot of hard work on the track

yer we will have a full side for sure. all looking good.. use?

B+F J.Whelan, J.Briggs, J.Barnett, N.Howe.. could be any all had good seasons

Haha. Not bias at all?lol. All very talented though. Do you reckon they'd end up stealing each others votes though????

Wouldn't go too far past Brodie Garth from tonny. Will poll well in many games, and has gone under the radar in many respects. Kicked bags of goals multiple times and does a far bit of ruck work too. B. Garth is up there for my tip.

Wouldn't go too far past Brodie Garth from tonny. Will poll well in many games, and has gone under the radar in many respects. Kicked bags of goals multiple times and does a far bit of ruck work too. B. Garth is up there for my tip.

I agree with you on that tip. i was going through his season and told him that he was a chance he was in the best 9 times and most were in the top 3 in a side that won most its games. Go Garthy!:thumbsu:

Mark Whiley from Finley will win it. No one else is going to steal votes off him, and Finley are in the top 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back