Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Murray Football League Thirds

Hahaha Roccafrom50 if you hadn't noticed everyone who has posted about me is from my own team.. I have no chance for a league medal and i'm pretty sure everyone knows that.. You are quiet a tool to get involved and get a picture of me from my school swimming sports and post it on here when everyone was just talkin shit.. Nd yeah like what rumberlarez said it's not like you've never done anythin stupid before.. Do you play footy? If so, who for?

who started the toni and congupna fight you got some dirty players toni 3 on 1 hope you feel big eh number 5 and 14 are they then van roy bois simmy is a good bloke

Hahaha Roccafrom50 if you hadn't noticed everyone who has posted about me is from my own team.. I have no chance for a league medal and i'm pretty sure everyone knows that.. You are quiet a tool to get involved and get a picture of me from my school swimming sports and post it on here when everyone was just talkin shit.. Nd yeah like what rumberlarez said it's not like you've never done anythin stupid before.. Do you play footy? If so, who for?

come on simmy your just being hard on yourself, we all no ur in with a big big chance of league medal if you make the most of the hand u were dealt. yay go simmy

who started the toni and congupna fight you got some dirty players toni 3 on 1 hope you feel big eh number 5 and 14 are they then van roy bois simmy is a good bloke
the fight was ridiculous hardly anything in it. todd van roy got decked behind play so a few of the boys remonstrated with him. it was pretty disappointing how it dragged on as we shouldn't of worried about it and kept going at the footy.

Finley seem to be travelling alright any news on them?

the fight was ridiculous hardly anything in it. todd van roy got decked behind play so a few of the boys remonstrated with him. it was pretty disappointing how it dragged on as we shouldn't of worried about it and kept going at the footy.

Finley seem to be travelling alright any news on them?

Yer finley seem to have a good team this year. Very tall forward line will challenge every team in competitions backline, as for the backline tho...much to be desired.... midfield seems to be strong but easilily unsettled.

Garth Had A Great Game This Week Spending Limited Time On The Bench With Blistering Pace Down The Guts With Pin Point Accuracy To The Forward Line. His Tap Out Skills Have Dramatically Improved Well Done Garth =)

after picking out the splinters from the united bench from his ass, harns had a terrific display of football against congupna were he may aswell of not turned up as he done sweet ____ all like the week before at united

congupna dont be so hard on them they have lost a heap of big kids and have 1 top age player the kids the have will show promise at top age they just need the confidence of winnin a game to getn them goin

Boys i was just outa form if i was playing well we wooda probly won by 10 goals:p:)

Nah tonny just way to good for us, bit of a disapointing end to the match though i thought

after picking out the splinters from the united bench from his ass, harns had a terrific display of football against congupna were he may aswell of not turned up as he done sweet ____ all like the week before at united

Who th hell is harns? End of the match wasn't that bad just had a little bit of a biff haha how was the guy that got hit? Anythin eventuate from that?

And smithy how about you take you massive knee and fk off back to Ky haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boys i was just outa form if i was playing well we wooda probly won by 10 goals:p:)

Nah tonny just way to good for us, bit of a disapointing end to the match though i thought
lucky for us you played poorly then i'd hate to see you in form!!

agree with the disappointing end though. for a fight to occur when the game was pretty much over was a blight on what was a hard fought game even though it was fairly one sided. to congupnas credit they kept going hard despite the scoreboard

chris simm is ____in shit as at football CANT EVEN GET A KICK SHOULD JUST QUIT HE DONT DO SHITA LL ANY WAY

agree with the disappointing end though. for a fight to occur when the game was pretty much over was a blight on what was a hard fought game even though it was fairly one sided. to congupnas credit they kept going hard despite the scoreboard
shut up garth do you enem know what your talkin about

Who th hell is harns? End of the match wasn't that bad just had a little bit of a biff haha how was the guy that got hit? Anythin eventuate from that?

And smithy how about you take you massive knee and fk off back to Ky haha

Simmy, nice skivvy. YAY go simmy

shut up garth do you even know what your on about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back