Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Murray Football League Thirds

I see Barooga beat Cobram. Have they improved this year or have Cobram lost a lot of players

i saw jordan souter played well in seniors. this kid is one hell of a football player. would have to be best player in the thirds. its just to easy for him.

Congupna - cobram results haven't been good
Moama - heard there is max exodus at united
Rumbalara - not sure why
Mulwala - nathalia cant be much going on results and mulwala are the team to beat i imo
Finley - match of the round
Tongala - i hope

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congupna vs. Cobram
Echuca Utd. vs. Moama
Barooga vs. Rumbalara
Nathalia vs. Mulwala
Deni vs. Finley
Tongala vs. Numurkah

There's my tips for the weekend.

ay i played u17's last year...
for what i saw of jordan souter...
he aint as good as ur all talking him up to be...
it was normally a big game between us n tonny...
and jordan hardly ever stood up...
he a quality player...
but yeah ur talkin him up a fair heap which is pretty wrong...
tom wyatt or whatever was a much better player,
even though they are completely different players...
so yeah jus my view but u r over-rating him a fair heap here...

he a quality player...
I agree with you mate. But have a look over the pages of this thread and you'll see 9 out of the 10 members that post on here are from the Tongala 3rds side, and they are in love with Souter and Chris Simm.
Not taking anything away from Souter because I do believe that he is a good player but don't take these kids too seriously because all they're doing is fighting to see who Jourdan will pick to sleep in his bed with him at school camp this year.

I agree with you mate. But have a look over the pages of this thread and you'll see 9 out of the 10 members that post on here are from the Tongala 3rds side, and they are in love with Souter and Chris Simm.
Not taking anything away from Souter because I do believe that he is a good player but don't take these kids too seriously because all they're doing is fighting to see who Jourdan will pick to sleep in his bed with him at school camp this year.
his name is jordan.. i think i would i know cause im that kid that got to sleep with him on school camp.

i think you will find that the stuff written about simmy was all a bit of joke mostly teasing him about his skill level.

he a quality player...
ross19 didn't you play for mulwala last year? If so the first time we played jordan kick four and was the main reason we were able to get up on the day and was easily our best player. i rate jordan fairly high and the only comments that have gone too far have been from his mates having a laugh at his expense. tom wyatt was our best player last year but this is a new year and jordan is a much improved player.

just wonderin about the form and prospect of a young harold downing from cobram? has a good build for a young ruckmen and a bag of tricks that leon davis would be jealous of. heard he dominates in the MFL thirds and was just wonderin wat everyone thinks of him

he a quality player...

I dont no this jordan souter character but the fact hes tunin elise nevil means hes strugglin:thumbsu: hahaha

just wonderin about the form and prospect of a young harold downing from cobram? has a good build for a young ruckmen and a bag of tricks that leon davis would be jealous of. heard he dominates in the MFL thirds and was just wonderin wat everyone thinks of him

Don't know if that was a joke or not but I played cobram on saturday and i wouldn't say he is cobrams best player so definitely doesn't dominate in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back