Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah congrats to those two, who else was up there?
Under 17's
Mark Whiley Finley 27
Brayden Eddy Cobram 21
Thomas Buzza Numurkah 20
Jake Beams Mulwala 18
Callum Whitehead Congupna 18

Under 14's
Bryden Squire Congupna 38
Bradley Power Tongala 37
Will Arnel Numurkah 30
Jackson Weir Mulwala 27
Charles Trotman Deniliquin 24

Under 17's
Mark Whiley Finley 27
Brayden Eddy Cobram 21
Thomas Buzza Numurkah 20
Jake Beams Mulwala 18
Callum Whitehead Congupna 18

Under 14's
Bryden Squire Congupna 38
Bradley Power Tongala 37
Will Arnel Numurkah 30
Jackson Weir Mulwala 27
Charles Trotman Deniliquin 24[/quoten
Looks like the votes were alot more spread out in the thirds than the fourths. When will the full results be in the league website?

and congupna was a not at full strenght either both times they always rest one or two top age players every game and a few handy middle age were out both times against them with school boys commitments and so and it was a goal from a free kick and a fity after the sirin that won them the game at mul against congupna with out its full side in and mul had miller butts cuz all in and second time they play we had the lead until three quater time and stupid coachin decisions lost it for us
school boys committments? haha please name......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

be interestinfg to see if steeles cousin can hack it at murray legue a much more skilled level than picola legue alot faster and more skilled higher level of fitness needed wich you dont have hank2
much better quality league, i agree but i've got better skills than you. you may have me for pace and fitness but i can get fit, so stop tryna make it sound like i'm a dud? i'm sure if you made interleague it cant be that good

boys boys boys.... Dean Beekman for Bushies Captain 2010!!!!!!
Mate none of these boys would know who Dean Beekman is.(Unless they also attend the Martigra). This is a MFL website. Dean plays for KATUNGA go post it on that gay website

but they make interleague?
it was lucky yeah i know was supprissed but to be honest lachlan ya not that much greater than me ya about twenty cm taller than me and got longer arms the only actuall skill ya have over me is ya got a great oppisite foot but i reckon if i played on ya it would be even match up mate and u think the same to cause i have speed and agillity plus fitness over you and you have reach and a better left over me none of us are superstars that luke armstrong the superstar

Remove this Banner Ad

Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back