Game Day Must Win Game Swans v Dogs SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

What is worse is that he's stayed there after the first half.

Even McComb would struggle to be so ineffective.

But the coach would never concede the mistake.
Same as Anthony Scott last week. Another week another stupid move and no acknowledgement that it it has failed.

I absolutely agree and I've only seen snippets of this game, but naughton is the last injury straw. And tell bont he has to rest too
There are at least half a dozen blokes out there playing injured, so banged up they're shadows of themselves.

Give them a rest.

Looks like we're getting a top six draft pick anyway

On SM-G977B using BigFooty.com mobile app

He doesn't deserve to be singled out multiple times, as you have done to him tonight. So...back off.
First time because he had hardly been sighted, then second time was a bit of sarcasm.
My apologies that sarcasm doesn't translate well to text. Especially when your obviously on edge.

Sad thing is, without some recruiting coups, there is nowhere near the developing KPD and ruck talent on the list to spearhead natural improvement. Hindsight is always good but it’s so hard to see how this unbalanced list was going to deliver the improvement to go one better than last year.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to intrude but can any of you please explain to me how Robbie McComb played so many games in a row before this week?? I’ve never seen such a poor player at AFL level ever..he’s like a turtle, defensively terrible and worst of all has deplorable disposal..what could beveridge possibly see in him?? There’s simply nothing to work with

Lose to the Saints and we can just focus on next year.

Plus side is I think with a long and good preseason we can improve a lot.

We should have been solely focused on 2023 prior to the bye.

Sorry to intrude but can any of you please explain to me how Robbie McComb played so many games in a row before this week?? I’ve never seen such a poor player at AFL level ever..he’s like a turtle, defensively terrible and worst of all has deplorable disposal..what could beveridge possibly see in him?? There’s simply nothing to work with
1800-ask-Bevo

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Must Win Game Swans v Dogs SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back