Game Day Must Win Game Swans v Dogs SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly think they know they’re not good enough to make finals, or if they somehow scraped in, not likely to actually do anything, so the hunger just isn’t there. Last year they believed despite the losses at the back end of the season. The players aren’t silly..,

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I think it's the mental scars from getting smashed in the grand final.
Plus as I've been saying for 5 odd years now. We have no genuine leadership.

Hasnt Macrae lost form recently, getting caught, making poor decisions an poor disposal, is he carrying something, our most dependable player is now mediocre

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If that wasn't a microcosm of everything wrong with this team I dont know what is. 3 Bulldogs fly for a high ball against each other and not a single swan. It spills free and into the waiting arms of a Swan who moves the ball into a wide open forward line with the only thing stopping the easiest of goals was his running too far.

I'm watching Mom on 10 Peach! Bloody Mom on 10 bloody Peach! :(

I’ve been trying to bypass the Australian government’s effective efforts to block piratebay.com so I can download a 1965 John Schlesinger movie called ‘Darling’ . It took part of the 3rd quarter and some of the fourth to negotiate this so that was good.

(I let my vpn lapse cost of living yeah?)

Hasnt Macrae lost form recently, getting caught, making poor decisions an poor disposal, is he carrying something, our most dependable player is now mediocre
And yet he may be leading our B&F. Or second behind Libba perhaps.
Says a bit about the whole side, eh?

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Must Win Game Swans v Dogs SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back