My first two Hawk youtube videos ... Go easy on me ...

Remove this Banner Ad

as a first attempt - very nice work.

good to see the full passage of play instead of 5 sec grabs of goals and marks.

personally I prefer the commentary & crowd noise, but understand where yr coming from with the comeback/rocky theme, clever.

keep them coming.:thumbsu:

I think the highlights play out a lot better with commentary.
Don't forget, the main thing you're doing when making these clips and putting them up is advertising the Hawthorn football club, so the more people get to know the names of the palyers and their identity the better.
Just my take on it, but I'd much rather some teenager watch a clip and get to know that that little blonde dynamo is 'SAM MITCHELL!!', rather than hear some cheesy music.

The Rocky theme was for Polo14... not sure if you have been following our little trollfest ...

Any suggestions for music for the background of the next one?

Use that Frank Valli song "Can't Take My Eyes off You": cheesy, laid back music but would be kinda cool playing over Hawks action!:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excellent effort
Improve;
Try either either jazz or blues or funk or 70s power rock a few unexpected songs rythym goes well with moving action.Mixed with commentary snipets.

Edit a little tighter
When the guy takes a mark for goal instead of haveing him walk back for the kick throw in a few replays of mark
Replay great plays a few times either bumps, tackles, marks,runs or goals.

Keep it up

Check this out
Its Iggy Pop and the Stooges
Search and Destroy to Appocalypse now ( the original soundtrack was Classical Wagner which was great too)

[youtube]TKYALsp-sIg&mode=related&search=[/youtube]

Theres the soundtrack to a Cambell Brown compilation

Remove this Banner Ad

My first two Hawk youtube videos ... Go easy on me ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back