jonty12

Club Legend
May 23, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
..finding out that Matthew Whelan was Aboriginal.

I just watched my beloved blue and white go through the motions for 3 quarters today and then put up a small fight in the final quarter. Pretty disappointing. I don't mind losing but when you don't try and make the same mistakes over and over again, you can see why finding out Matthew Whelan is Aboriginal is more interesting!

Wells lining up on Davey and actually running off him and getting a lot of the footy in first half. He showed great confidence in doing that.
Don't ask me why Deano moved him??????

Originally posted by year of the roo
My highlight: the comedic act that is the Dees fans in the MCC. Absolutely hilarious bunch of no hopers.

"Who is the number 25 for us? He is doing quite well today"

:rolleyes:

lol

thats funny

and embarrassing

Just something to note: Was it last quarter when Leigh Brown cleaned up a Melbourne player (Legally) after he gave a handball in the middle of the gorund, he looked to be going very hard.

Originally posted by Moti
My highlight, hearing the roar when Sylvia came on for the Dees, but never actually seeing him. ;)

I noticed that as well maybe one person thought it was him so he started yelling then all the others followed.

I love Jess Sinclair #9

Originally posted by benno87
Just something to note: Was it last quarter when Leigh Brown cleaned up a Melbourne player (Legally) after he gave a handball in the middle of the gorund, he looked to be going very hard.

i thought that that was earlier in the game than the fourth quarter but it was good to see.
not sure what everyone else thought but i was surprised that sam newman considered leroy to be in the worst 3 blokes to have played yesterday.

Originally posted by Harvs29

not sure what everyone else thought but i was surprised that sam newman considered leroy to be in the worst 3 blokes to have played yesterday.

Brown was thrashed in the first half, but he was put into the ruck in the second half and he won a few tapouts and helped set up some clearances.

There were other players who had poorer games than Brown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Angus1
Wells lining up on Davey and actually running off him and getting a lot of the footy in first half. He showed great confidence in doing that.
Don't ask me why Deano moved him??????

I think he got moved because he did'nt man up on him. You can't give quick dangerous forwards any room to move . In the 2nd quarter every shot Davey had came because Wells was 20 metres away from him . He just was'nt accountable.

Originally posted by year of the roo
My highlight: the comedic act that is the Dees fans in the MCC. Absolutely hilarious bunch of no hopers.

"Who is the number 25 for us? He is doing quite well today"

:rolleyes:

Not much of highlight. It seems that none of the Roos knew who who Nathan Brown was either because Brown made them all eat dust every time he got the ball. 37 touches on te day, almost every one made while running the ball out of the Roos forward line and setting up a move into Melbourne's forward 50. Shameful! The ABC said: "Has Brown got BO? No Roo wants to go near him!"

Originally posted by iw_s
Not much of highlight. It seems that none of the Roos knew who who Nathan Brown was either because Brown made them all eat dust every time he got the ball. 37 touches on te day, almost every one made while running the ball out of the Roos forward line and setting up a move into Melbourne's forward 50. Shameful! The ABC said: "Has Brown got BO? No Roo wants to go near him!"

I'll take a bow as I saw it coming......

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=1921502

Originally posted by Shinboners
Not happy that Brown is in for the Demons. He gives them plenty of run off the half back flank and he sets up play well.

Remove this Banner Ad

My highlight of the day...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back