FTA-TV My Kitchen Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

****ing WA bitches make me so angry. Want to get in my car and run them over. fuuuuuuuuuuu!
The NSW girls seem so sweet. I just want to go up to Carly and give her a hug lol. They also have a great sense of humor. It's great that there are people like them.

Last edited:
5 star Michelin ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

misc-jackie-chan-l.png

I just don't like the way they classify them as 'World class' chefs. They're good chefs but they're not as great as 7 make them out to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

David is looking older (and not in a good way) as each episode goes on.

It's because he's put away about 6 dozen bottles of red since this series has started. And by the look of things he's not about to slow down. Looks like he could fall asleep while standing over the stove next week. He could be the best contestant they've ever rolled out.

Is there such a thing?
o_O

I'm assuming no and that is the joke.

Thats right. The Michelin guide goes up to 3 stars

I thought Manu was a food critic... must be confusing him with the fatty from Masterchef, lol.

Both Manu & Pete Evans have been successful head or executive chefs in the past. I think Manu just closed his NSW restaurant recently.

I thought Manu was a food critic... must be confusing him with the fatty from Masterchef, lol.

Manu was exec chef at Bilson's, which was in Sydney top few at the time - 3 hats in the good Food Guide, then had his own place

Pete co-ran the Hugo's group and won awards for Australia's top pizza's. Got into some trouble with a failed restaurant and allegedly owes a lot of money, including to the ATO.

Thought Harry and Christo weren't gonna do well tonight. Glad they pulled it off.

I can't wait to watch David and Corrine tomorrow. David talks a lot of shit. I'll probably be laughing most of the time. Don't think they're gonna do well.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV My Kitchen Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

Back