FTA-TV My Kitchen Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

Whenever Rick looks like he might stuff up, Deb threatens him with divorce (probably so she can be free to seduce Manu over her kitchen table). When Deb actually stuffs up (with the rice), Rick says he loves her.

Whenever Rick looks like he might stuff up, Deb threatens him with divorce (probably so she can be free to seduce Manu over her kitchen table). When Deb actually stuffs up (with the rice), Rick says he loves her.
I don't like Deb, sick of her whole 'naughty nanna' thing. Hope they go because of her. Rick's a legend though.

Sorryif it's already been mentioned, but I thought that Josh toook up coooking while recovering from a knee reco. It mentioned that he was a former AFL player.

Does anyone know if he actually played AFL, or just locally and AFL is used as the name of the sort, as they do in QLD/NSW?

So who goes?

You have to think it was naughty nana as I think Uel and Shanelle are better value.

Perhaps I'm cynical but I don't think the votes are going to be fair this early in the competition as both teams will have plenty of holes to be picked in their dishes.

So who goes?

You have to think it was naughty nana as I think Uel and Shanelle are better value.

Perhaps I'm cynical but I don't think the votes are going to be fair this early in the competition as both teams will have plenty of holes to be picked in their dishes.

I don't know because Uel and Shanelle have only cooked twice and both have been a complete disaster, only saved first time by being in the worst group in history and even managing to stay out of the 2nd round of home visits due to it, but then first challenge they face and straight off to elimination

I don't know because Uel and Shanelle have only cooked twice and both have been a complete disaster, only saved first time by being in the worst group in history and even managing to stay out of the 2nd round of home visits due to it, but then first challenge they face and straight off to elimination

Yeah they are bad but there's the clock factor.

I just don't think Deb and Rick handle the pressure well. They're slow and that's possibly because they're old.

Still they got to warm up in kitchen NQ and Uel and Shanelle will be having their first time in the ring.

I'll be watching but only because my internet is close to getting capped and I'm waiting til next bunch to download a bunch of stuff :p

As I've already made clear I really don't like kitchen HQ as I feel it's too fake and staged. You can see how heavily they rely on the editing to show all the stuff ups in minute detail.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The scores were biased towards technique.

Even though the food Deb and Rick served was better it was too plain and had no wow factor.

The guest judges really wanted to be surprised and not just fed. It's probably fair and the next teams in sudden death will know they can't play it safe.

The scores were biased towards technique.

Even though the food Deb and Rick served was better it was too plain and had no wow factor.

The guest judges really wanted to be surprised and not just fed. It's probably fair and the next teams in sudden death will know they can't play it safe.
I don't think technique is the right word, they were just generic, ordinary dishes... Mums cooking. Which I love, but it's not the sort of dish that they are looking for in MKR.

I would have asked for seconds of all 3 of their dishes tonight, and eaten around the bread in the entree.

Very happy that the oldies are gone, was sick of Deb calling herself 'naughty nana'.

Likes the other team alot too.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV My Kitchen Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

Back