My Mental Health problems

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
Tom Boyd recently revealed his mental health problems, so I feel I should also share my story as we are both athletic millionaires with depression.

I also have anxiety, which has been kicking my ass all year. It makes it harder to focus and memorise things.

It's not the best, but it's not the worst either.

Without it, I would not have met my therapist and partner.

Tom Boyd recently revealed his mental health problems, so I feel I should also share my story as we are both athletic millionaires with depression.

I also have anxiety, which has been kicking my ass all year. It makes it harder to focus and memorise things.

Good on you for speaking up about it.

So you've rooted her?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does this mean you got busted for using illicit drugs?

Never knew being a shitposter troll on bigfooty was a mental illness. But know i think about it you probably have all kind of issues living in your mums basement, and being a 40 year old virgin with no life outside of this site.

Hopefully you are on the right meds now.

You ticked all the troll cliches. 40 year old virgin, basement (even though that's really an American thing), troll, shitposter, meds, etc.

0 points for originality.

Your partner is the rapist?

Remove this Banner Ad

My Mental Health problems

Remove this Banner Ad

Back