My opinion

Remove this Banner Ad

FB&W said:
yes informer I notice you folow UNLISTED so who do you think yo are then?

does your book list all of UNLISTEDs greatest game or are they UNLISTED who the hell are you blowin

FB & W unlisted is purely so that I can write in other areas without getting hasseled. I heart is with the Swans yet I like talking about footy in general in other AFL forums.

As for you being a Swans supporter there are many here I'm sure that wish you werent. You're bringing up an issue that may have been around 20 years ago but not now. Move on!! Oh and while you're at it learn some english!!!!

FB&W said:
I apoligise for disrespecting the swans and sth Melbourne fans. I apoligise for not trying too hard to spell properly.

I am still very disapointed in Dimitrio and Roos. I still believe either-
ties must be cut for the good of the game in Sydney
2nd sydney team and the swans play some (maybe 2-3 home games) in south melbourne.

marriages dont work in football.

we forgive you :)

this weekend is the big test for Roos and demitri. Will they get it so wrong AGAIN!!!

Remeber roos - no bloody melbourne. no Mention of bloodly Melboune at presentatin, no visiting sth bloody melbourne before you visit Sydney. Come straight home.

If you cant we know once and for all why its because Sydney isn't home its SOUTH BLOODY MELBOURNE!

So..where were all these south melbourne fans when the club was dying in 1981?

AS far as i am concerned we are the Sydney Swans Football Club with a Melbourne heritage. We stopped being South Melbourne in 1981.

Those SM fans who can't handle it, well if you did more about it back in 1981 and actually turned up to the games, well maybe it would still be SMFC.

This is exactly right Stefan.

I have apoligisd to Sth Melbourne fans before becase of my views on this and I'm still apoligectic to them but they must understand they are dead.

Im sorry but they should follow st Kilda.

FB&W said:
This is exactly right Stefan.

I have apoligisd to Sth Melbourne fans before becase of my views on this and I'm still apoligectic to them but they must understand they are dead.

Im sorry but they should follow st Kilda.

No!

They have ever right to follow the swans ok. They just should accept that its Sydney, which most have. BUT you still get a core group of SM supporters who

a) refuse to call them Sydney Swans
b) Refuse to accept they are from Sydney and are Sydneys team
c) Refuse to sing cheer cheer without dropping the reference to "South will go in.."
b) Refuse to participate in any "Sydney" chants.
e) Just won't let go of the past and move forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

My opinion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back