Portfolio My take on Carlton new logo and jumpers (by Kolja51)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: My take on Carlton new logo and jumpers

Looks very nice and clean. Love your Essendon update too.

Ta Gibbs, being a pies man yourself, i would think, anything to do with Carlton, you would think is sh*thouse LOL. lol but thanks for liking man i really appreciate it, and thanks for liking the Essendon update also. :thumbsu: :D

far out mate your design are amazing, some are out of the box and some are simple but awesome. well done:thumbsu:

Ta Gibbs, being a pies man yourself, i would think, anything to do with Carlton, you would think is sh*thouse LOL. lol but thanks for liking man i really appreciate it, and thanks for liking the Essendon update also. :thumbsu: :D

Haha. I don't even hate Carlton that much to be honest. Sure, they're not my second favourite team but I don't hate any team as much as I hate Geelong. Living down here, especially over the last few years, it's been horrible. Overly cocky when they win and will blame anyone else when they lose. [/rant] :p

Also, I know a lot of us are against personal display threads but I think in the case of guys like Mowse and Brothashane who can churn out brilliant logos time after time then I would be happy to see it.

Haha. I don't even hate Carlton that much to be honest. Sure, they're not my second favourite team but I don't hate any team as much as I hate Geelong. Living down here, especially over the last few years, it's been horrible. Overly cocky when they win and will blame anyone else when they lose. [/rant] :p

Also, I know a lot of us are against personal display threads but I think in the case of guys like Mowse and Brothashane who can churn out brilliant logos time after time then I would be happy to see it.

LOL yeah i dont hate Carlton much either also, i just hate it when people think pies fans are all lower class scum. I actually dont hate anyteam neither, i like all of them, but yeah some Cats fans bug me, especially after those years they were great, but before that when they were sh*thouse, cats fan hid in the shaddows, but when they won the flag, all of a sudden flags outside of cars, people wearing all their merch, but pies fans whether winning or losing they still go out and show people they are pies fans.. never embarrased haha

yeah i would put up a thread when alot of people want me too i guess i have been thinking about it.

lol yeah i dont hate carlton much either also, i just hate it when people think pies fans are all lower class scum. I actually dont hate anyteam neither, i like all of them, but yeah some cats fans bug me, especially after those years they were great, but before that when they were sh*thouse, cats fan hid in the shaddows, but when they won the flag, all of a sudden flags outside of cars, people wearing all their merch, but pies fans whether winning or losing they still go out and show people they are pies fans.. Never embarrased haha

yeah i would put up a thread when alot of people want me too i guess i have been thinking about it.
go the mighty cattas !!

This is my idea for a new Carlton logo. :D

Carlton.jpg
Can you please post it again, cannot see it.

I don't think it really suites the monogram to be completely honest with you. I have seen some of your other logos, and a couple were in a circle, the Carlton monogram is very round and would be better suited in a more circular design.

I don't think it really suites the monogram to be completely honest with you. I have seen some of your other logos, and a couple were in a circle, the Carlton monogram is very round and would be better suited in a more circular design.
i recon it looks fine how it is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good point mate, ill give it a shot with a circular logo just like i did for the cats one in my thread.. :) :thumbsu:

i recon it looks fine how it is

That's fine, I didn't say you had to agree with my statement. I just made a point that the logo is circular, a shield being triangular results with a lot of white space.

That's fine, I didn't say you had to agree with my statement. I just made a point that the logo is circular, a shield being triangular results with a lot of white space.

Yeah i know you didnt, if i didnt agree with it, i would say i dont agree, but its a fair point and i agree with what your saying :) :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Portfolio My take on Carlton new logo and jumpers (by Kolja51)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back