Media My team is too full list 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Loonerty help people are struggling with 8th grade mathematics again
Internet Win GIF

ROUND.1
I love the “my” team

1644385677138.gif

Bearded Carpenter was warned early that a change was coming and hasn’t been seen since. However need to give credit when it’s due as 1 Captain as come back in to strengthen their forward line some more, BLUE has stayed out allowing more of his squad to get some game time.
Only time will tell if other teams will take LG members out and give others a go…….

BOMBERS Round.2

MITS
LicoriceAllsorts
Bamboo Harvester
Bearded Carpenter
BLUEALLTHRU

BLUE has stayed out allowing more of his squad to get some game time.

Are you sure it’s not because he’s missed training and is out of shape form? He’s been spotted at the Phoenix training session both weeks so far 👀

1644387474493.gif

Well unfortunately I’m not surprised after some huge omissions last week with how some SFA legends are sitting out at the Royals boncer34 comes back in. Did Bangers or TFW step aside especially after seeing the example set by the Bombers ???

NO not at the Royals, INT#2 player Fitzey will be left at home this Sunday. Don’t be sad Fitzey plenty of others will be left at home

ROYALS Round.2

Easty
brahj
NTRabbit
Dancing Potato
Halorad
Engimal v3
Fitzey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you sure it’s not because he’s missed training and is out of shape form? He’s been spotted at the Phoenix training session both weeks so far 👀
Bombers are just setting the example helping others out across the league, I look forward to seeing Chippy and yourself follow suit

View attachment 1324860

Well unfortunately I’m not surprised after some huge omissions last week with how some SFA legends are sitting out at the Royals boncer34 comes back in. Did Bangers or TFW step aside especially after seeing the example set by the Bombers ???

NO not at the Royals, INT#2 player Fitzey will be left at home this Sunday. Don’t be sad Fitzey plenty of others will be left at home

ROYALS Round.2

Easty
brahj
NTRabbit
Dancing Potato
Halorad
Engimal v3
Fitzey

The only stepping aside I did is when I passed off captaincy. You may as well ask if reads team list spookism stepped aside.

View attachment 1324860

ROYALS Round.2

Easty
brahj
NTRabbit
Dancing Potato
Halorad
Engimal v3
Fitzey

brahj is still on our list?

0480c6c77dfdc7cf61ae6dbeac0b75310466b896

Was very disappointing to watch no rotations from the Roys last night especially after the example
was set by the Bombers earlier in the day, just bring 1 player in out of the 6 sitting on the outer 🙄

To bring back something we implemented last season and to reward the hard work by Quivorir in
the SOFU last week I will be watching from the hill against the Furies

DEMONS Round.2

Oddhawk
lanky_wes
_Cayz_
DERO
Callums_Guns

Remove this Banner Ad

Media My team is too full list 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Back