Media My team is too full list 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes but you are asking the wrong people. You should be asking a group of selected participants who have been deemed to have the advancement and stability of the league in their best interests. Instead you are asking a group of club representative who have only the team in their best interests.

Of course nobody reviews the rules in the Committee. There are no league staff in there apart from the Admin. The rest are club advocates for whom the reviewing of the rules means absolutely zero until something happens.

Club reps should be a smaller add-on to the Committee which could perhaps sometimes confer together to create the equivalent of one vote to be included on Committee issues which are proven to require their input.
Accept Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia GIF

9 team sheets have been lodged with 49 players sitting out so far

The final 3 teams will be posted tonight with another 18 players not required after mike ross was delisted by the Swamprats today 😢

Amended total not running out on Sunday is 67

Lists will be updated tomorrow

9 team sheets have been lodged with 49 players sitting out so far

The final 3 teams will be posted tonight with another 18 players not required after mike ross was delisted by the Swamprats today 😢

Amended total not running out on Sunday is 67

Lists will be updated tomorrow

If you think we’re not aware this thread is a thinly veiled OOB recruiting campaign, you’re mistaken.

I respect the endeavour though 😘

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1321197

Put your hand down mate because unfortunately no room for you this week.
SEVEN again 😢

GUMBIES Round.1

EagleOz
Spuddd
BlueE
saintkildaman
Grimesy87
miggs
Ned_Flanders

Non-Gumbie people anti-expansionist have stated the gumbies are a struggling club and I would be better joining them and building an existing side rather than putting my effort into an expansion team that will only further weaken the struggling clubs.

I am shocked to see 7 gumbies players will not be putting on the qooty boots for the first game! And not only am I amazed at the number not included but also dumb founded that the caliber and qooty smarts of players such as Ned_Flanders, EagleOz and miggs would miss out.

All the critics of not letting another team into the draw for S34 to stop struggling clubs from being hurt really need to evaluate what they are trying to achieve, it certainly isn't to help so called struggling clubs, that is now very apparent a bullsh!t stance to take.

If you think we’re not aware this thread is a thinly veiled OOB recruiting campaign, you’re mistaken.

I respect the endeavour though 😘
That is where your wrong manangatang and I sat out most of last season trying to rotate players into the team
I even sat out a preliminary final and offered to sit out the Grand Final if we made it

It wouldn’t matter if it was the OOB or any other team wanting in, in my opinion the league has never been in a better position to grow / expand which will give more players the opportunity to play this great game on Sunday

Way too many players sit out each week in the current set up for list sizes. If the thread helps to open discussion in the committee about list sizes then that’s a small win as well
Topic points :
  • Min. / Max. what is ideal considering only 20 run out
  • Do we have a requirement to recruit 1 rookie per team
  • Do we allow a veteran spot for a player that has been at the club x amount of seasons
  • etc etc

Yes my name is on the OOB list but even if it was off the thread would still be completed and both mang, less and MBD know I give my all at the club and always suggest things to try within the league

That is where your wrong manangatang and I sat out most of last season trying to rotate players into the team
I even sat out a preliminary final and offered to sit out the Grand Final if we made it

It wouldn’t matter if it was the OOB or any other team wanting in, in my opinion the league has never been in a better position to grow / expand which will give more players the opportunity to play this great game on Sunday

Way too many players sit out each week in the current set up for list sizes. If the thread helps to open discussion in the committee about list sizes then that’s a small win as well
Topic points :
  • Min. / Max. what is ideal considering only 20 run out
  • Do we have a requirement to recruit 1 rookie per team
  • Do we allow a veteran spot for a player that has been at the club x amount of seasons
  • etc etc

Yes my name is on the OOB list but even if it was off the thread would still be completed and both mang, less and MBD know I give my all at the club and always suggest things to try within the league

They should build a statue out of snow for you at Buller, CG

You always put the club first 👍🏼

Thanks will update the final 3 teams Swamprats, Roy’s and Wonders very early in the morning
any chance of being consistent here ... either the Swamprats, Roys and Wonders or the Swamprat's, Roy's and Wonder's.

Non-Gumbie people anti-expansionist have stated the gumbies are a struggling club and I would be better joining them and building an existing side rather than putting my effort into an expansion team that will only further weaken the struggling clubs.

I am shocked to see 7 gumbies players will not be putting on the qooty boots for the first game! And not only am I amazed at the number not included but also dumb founded that the caliber and qooty smarts of players such as Ned_Flanders, EagleOz and miggs would miss out.

All the critics of not letting another team into the draw for S34 to stop struggling clubs from being hurt really need to evaluate what they are trying to achieve, it certainly isn't to help so called struggling clubs, that is now very apparent a bullsh!t stance to take.

To be fair this side was a gag one - I'll be named in the centre in the real teamsheet any minute now...

Just realised this is actually a cheeky Callums_Guns Superqoach side tool. Makes sense he's the only one getting text alerts from the team sheet thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media My team is too full list 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Back