N.t.f.l

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey still kickin i was wonderin if you could fill me in on some of the events that allegedly took place down at the den sunday night. not sure if what ive heard is fact or fiction but ive heard that a couple of the under 19s were mouthing off at some of the respected members of the senior group and a fight or something broke out??? surely that couldnt be the truth??

Nah nothing broke out, only a wrestle seniors v unders, just a bit of fun!

Premiership are what you play football for you c***head. Junior,Reserves or Senior premierships take a lot of work to get. I bet you wouldn't be say this if your club won a Premiership this year or the last three Reserves Premiership.

Unders and Reserves premierships are a bonus, they are nothing really. Coach's at those levels should be getting them ready and pushing them up to seniors. If the reserves are winning consistently and the seniors are not, thats telling me there is not much coming through the ranks! Just got some half decent lazy f*cks who are to good for two's footy but can't make the jump to seniors.

Unders and Reserves premierships are a bonus, they are nothing really. Coach's at those levels should be getting them ready and pushing them up to seniors. If the reserves are winning consistently and the seniors are not, thats telling me there is not much coming through the ranks! Just got some half decent lazy f*cks who are to good for two's footy but can't make the jump to seniors.
which about sums it up for south. have some awsome twos players who dont want to train and are just mooching back in the two's. but if there happy:thumbsu:

Nah nothing broke out, only a wrestle seniors v unders, just a bit of fun!

Thats not what i heard tonight on the ABC news. They said that windows were smashed, furniture busted up, players covered in blood and food thrown all over the place. The police were called and had to call for backup. China went off and sticks was running naked as a j bird up the road side wing looking for his dog.

unders and reserves premierships are a bonus, they are nothing really. Coach's at those levels should be getting them ready and pushing them up to seniors. If the reserves are winning consistently and the seniors are not, thats telling me there is not much coming through the ranks! Just got some half decent lazy f*cks who are to good for two's footy but can't make the jump to seniors.

if you look at the records that south burnie have been in finals after finals after finals so i think that means they been winning consistently dont you.

oh thanks for clearin that up for me. the bloke that told me is a knob, i should have known lol

Don't tell me you don't know the players involved in the blue. Don't worry the board do and the Burnie Dockers will not tolerate behaviour like this. It amazes me that this information can get on to a forum like this.

The talk around the N.T.F.L that is David Law will put his name up to coach D'PORT in the statewide league Next Year and will take Jason Ling with him.

Read this and all the negative responses regarding David Law's status within the NTFL football community.
I know him from his time in Victoria and believe me, he is nothing if not a salesman. He will definitely have a crack at getting involved in the new State League. If he fails his 'loyalty' to Penguin will remain as solid as ever, if he succeeds Penguin can expect to see the door not closing quick enough to hit his arse as he exits at record pace.

No idea about the Ling part of this statement as my view is from afar.

Don't tell me you don't know the players involved in the blue. Don't worry the board do and the Burnie Dockers will not tolerate behaviour like this. It amazes me that this information can get on to a forum like this.
ive only heard the chit chat around town, i didnt think any of the more senior players would have been involved, i just heard it was a few of the younger boys bein tools???

Read this and all the negative responses regarding David Law's status within the NTFL football community.
I know him from his time in Victoria and believe me, he is nothing if not a salesman. He will definitely have a crack at getting involved in the new State League. If he fails his 'loyalty' to Penguin will remain as solid as ever, if he succeeds Penguin can expect to see the door not closing quick enough to hit his arse as he exits at record pace.

No idea about the Ling part of this statement as my view is from afar.
so he was no good in vic either???

so he was no good in vic either???

To the contrary, he was very good in his stint at Ararat and helped the development of the younger players enormously. However, he was far from up front about his intentions from one year to the next and proved quite adept at backroom politics. Disregard his cunning at your peril.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey boys, i thought you would love this, it appears Docker 5 (clinton Stretton) is alive and well. We didn't hear from Docker 5 when he was left out of the Burnie side. Every now and then he would surface again, but we haven't heard from him. I just received this private message from him "Loose lips sink ships. This shows me that you must be a member (playing) of our club. This should never of got out. There will be suspensions handed out over this.

As i said Loose lips sink ships. Wuffy?

Docker 5 you are an absolute idiot. Wuffy Smith wouldn't have the capabilities to use a computer. And what makes you think you have to be a player at Burnie to know what is going on. Your abilities to contain your identity on this fourm were as good as the football you dished up this year!

PUTRID!!!!!!

i seen some footage from Burnies "mad monday" on a mobile phone from a bloke i work with that shows a dockers trainer get his clothes ripped off him and then he's pushed over hits his head on a table starts bleeding straight away falls unconcious and is taken away in an ambulance.:thumbsdown:

what are they going to do about this ??:confused:

Docker 5 was terrible in the grand final, didnt look like he wanted to be out there, gave away 50s, sooked all day, no wonder he didnt get picked 4 seniors. Time to hang up the boots.

Hey boys, i thought you would love this, it appears Docker 5 (clinton Stretton) is alive and well. We didn't hear from Docker 5 when he was left out of the Burnie side. Every now and then he would surface again, but we haven't heard from him. I just received this private message from him "Loose lips sink ships. This shows me that you must be a member (playing) of our club. This should never of got out. There will be suspensions handed out over this.

As i said Loose lips sink ships. Wuffy?

Docker 5 you are an absolute idiot. Wuffy Smith wouldn't have the capabilities to use a computer. And what makes you think you have to be a player at Burnie to know what is going on. Your abilities to contain your identity on this fourm were as good as the football you dished up this year!

PUTRID!!!!!!

Gotta love a bloke who refuses to celebrate with his reserves teammates, doesn't turn up on the Sunday till after 5, then has the audacity to think anybody gives a f*ck what he thinks........ respect is earned Docker5, and you are losing what you had!

i seen some footage from Burnies "mad monday" on a mobile phone from a bloke i work with that shows a dockers trainer get his clothes ripped off him and then he's pushed over hits his head on a table starts bleeding straight away falls unconcious and is taken away in an ambulance.:thumbsdown:

what are they going to do about this ??:confused:

QUICK! Let's call Sandra Sully!
You d*ickhead Space Cadet!
I'm only guessing here, but I think it would be safe to say that there's been more than one accidental injury on a mad Monday before.

I am amazed that the board have left the behaviour of the unders go until now. My mail is there are some cheeky little ba****** who don't show much respect to many people there - maybe they do need a good punch in the face.......

Gotta love a bloke who refuses to celebrate with his reserves teammates, doesn't turn up on the Sunday till after 5, then has the audacity to think anybody gives a f*ck what he thinks........ respect is earned Docker5, and you are losing what you had!

My mail is he didn't even turn up to Mad Monday, this coming from a bloke who claims his loyalty and passion lies with the club. The bottom line is it does, only when it suits him and he is getting something out of it. He has shown his true colours! It was great the way the two's sung the song on sunday. Docker 5 stood at the back and didn't utter a word of it!!!!

Just an interesting aside from the grandfinal, as i was walking off the ground after the three quarter time break, I was pretty close to Plappy who kind of stopped abruptly as if to look for someone and,completely by accident, two middle aged blokes bumped into him. Plappy went off, calling them fuxheads and wanting to fight them and stuff. I was pretty shocked to be honest, i know Plappy would have been on edge because of the state of the game, but these two blokes didn't do anything and it was pretty average from Plapp. I don't know Plapp at all, but his behaviour certainly wasn't what i was expecting. From all acounts he is a good bloke, but this was just childish and stupid.

Just an interesting aside from the grandfinal, as i was walking off the ground after the three quarter time break, I was pretty close to Plappy who kind of stopped abruptly as if to look for someone and,completely by accident, two middle aged blokes bumped into him. Plappy went off, calling them fuxheads and wanting to fight them and stuff. I was pretty shocked to be honest, i know Plappy would have been on edge because of the state of the game, but these two blokes didn't do anything and it was pretty average from Plapp. I don't know Plapp at all, but his behaviour certainly wasn't what i was expecting. From all acounts he is a good bloke, but this was just childish and stupid.

Big H, your a ****wit, and that is just totally made up. I suggest you get your ears checked. I'm assuming you didn't see the Launceston Presidents daughter run onto the ground after the game, abusing plappy either when he was sitting on the ground with his 2 year old son. Pull your head in.

that doesn't sound very good at all but i think we can excuse him, Plappy is vey hot headed but its the passion coming out. The Dockers were obviously under the pump at that stage of the game and it is definately no excuse but lets just leave it at that i think!

My mail is he didn't even turn up to Mad Monday, this coming from a bloke who claims his loyalty and passion lies with the club. The bottom line is it does, only when it suits him and he is getting something out of it. He has shown his true colours! It was great the way the two's sung the song on sunday. Docker 5 stood at the back and didn't utter a word of it!!!!

Has anyone at West Park been checking on the twin towers over the last week? I am lead to believe Wellsy and McKenna have been waking up in the middle of the night in cold sweats... The leadership group should perhaps go on a rotation to make sure their nightmares are kept under control.

If you don't know Plapp at all, why come on this forum and attack his character you f*ckhead!
Three quarter time, 38 points down in a grand final, and have two Launny peanuts run into you on their way off the ground...... I think he has reason to get a little heated. I think it's a players perogative to walk and stop wherever they like whilst on the footy ground without having to worry about who's going to run into them. If you can't keep away from the players, then stay off the f*cking ground!!!
Anyway, as Still Kickin said, the president's daughter came running up after the game carrying on whilst Plappy had his 2 year old with him (which was lucky for her), but I don't see you writing about that one cobber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back