N.t.f.l

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, i like to read what's on here and contribute occassionaly, as i have for many years. I find the insulting nature of the "discussion" on this forum that has developed lately as way over the top. As i said i don't know Plapp,but i was no more than 5 metres from the incident, and reported it as it happened, if not more favourably in regard to what he did and said. The two older blokes (around 50) didn't deserve it at all, and while i have the utmost respect for the way Plapp seems to conduct himself in the media and from all reports in the general community, i'd say this was an incident that on reflection he would not be proud of. We all have those moments.

Pleas do not use the anonimity of this board to continue to belittle and insult those who wish to contribute in discussion. By all means have an opinion,but try to put your point of view across civily.

We'll all do you a deal. We'll stop INSULTING blokes like you who attack blokes credibility, when you haven't got a clue...... and you stop writing crap and causing trouble for guys who don't deserve it. Give Plappy a break Peanut!
And as for the insulting nature of this forum - if you had any idea of who is writing on this thing, you would realise that it's all in good fun. Please don't jump to conclusions, and have a fantastic night.
GO THE HAWKS!!!!

Look, i like to read what's on here and contribute occassionaly, as i have for many years. I find the insulting nature of the "discussion" on this forum that has developed lately as way over the top. As i said i don't know Plapp,but i was no more than 5 metres from the incident, and reported it as it happened, if not more favourably in regard to what he did and said. The two older blokes (around 50) didn't deserve it at all, and while i have the utmost respect for the way Plapp seems to conduct himself in the media and from all reports in the general community, i'd say this was an incident that on reflection he would not be proud of. We all have those moments.

Pleas do not use the anonimity of this board to continue to belittle and insult those who wish to contribute in discussion. By all means have an opinion,but try to put your point of view across civily.
point taken mate, :thumbsu: just couldnt see plapp doing anything like that, thats all.

We'll all do you a deal. We'll stop INSULTING blokes like you who attack blokes credibility, when you haven't got a clue...... and you stop writing crap and causing trouble for guys who don't deserve it. Give Plappy a break Peanut!
And as for the insulting nature of this forum - if you had any idea of who is writing on this thing, you would realise that it's all in good fun. Please don't jump to conclusions, and have a fantastic night.
GO THE HAWKS!!!!

The bottom line is, if he did, who gives a ****, if he didn't who gives a ****. ON the ground is the players and coach's domain. It's a privilidge not a right for supporters to enter the arena and listen to coach's talk. If they are going to run on the ground and get in the way of players making there way to the huddle, cop it sweet, otherwise stay off the ground. Taking into account, it was 3 quarter time of a grand final, they are probably lucky he didn't punch them. I say good ya plappy, and tell your old respected f*cks that have been around football circles for a while. Get out of the way and know your place.

Respect is when it goes 1 then 2 then 3 then 4 then 5. You played in 5 has been. Does it worry me that i would be loosing respect from some of the inbreds that get together like little school girls and hoe the boots in.You might want to sit and polish my 5 medals and drool over what might have been for you has been. Have a good weekend. When you catch up with moochy/somersetboy1 and don't forget to invite still kickin an ex Wynyard boy who you will have to teach some manners say 5 premierships over and over again and see whether it has a ring to it. Still kickin im still standin yea yea yea. Have a great day because i am signing off for good but gee it's been interesting.

Can someone tell me if Docker 5 (Clinton Stretton) attended the reserves and under's B&F count on sunday?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back