N.t.f.l

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why would you handball if you was running into an open goal??? was that an attempt at a sledge?

Well said somersetboy, I believe from a distance may have just walked out of his crease and got stumped through pure stupidity! Brown would be a huge chance, got runners up in the baldock. I think your mail is wrong from a distance, from all reports they are very pleased with how he has settled back in and worked with the kids and his input into the senior group. From a distance i think you have been talking to Docker 5!

Well said somersetboy, I believe from a distance may have just walked out of his crease and got stumped through pure stupidity! Brown would be a huge chance, got runners up in the baldock. I think your mail is wrong from a distance, from all reports they are very pleased with how he has settled back in and worked with the kids and his input into the senior group. From a distance i think you have been talking to Docker 5!
Maybe From a distance is docker5 on his new user id lol??? its a possibility:eek:

Maybe From a distance is docker5 on his new user id lol??? its a possibility:eek:

Wouldn't surprise me, Docker 5 in the know about everything that happens down there. I'm sure he would be one senior official hoping brown didn't win! I thought all that shit would have been past them by now. He won't win though so it doesn't matter. Munday will shit it in with Davis runners up.

He has as much chance of winning as a sset full forward handballing running into an open goal!
Now hang on a minute the twin towers at Somerset, Grey and Baldock, did this numerous times this year , in fact, they both got dragged against yeoman for doing it !It was funny as they both did not know where the interchange was, Chalky actually ran to the wrong side of the ground !Anyway, Browny has done the hard yards at burnie and good luck to him although I reckon Juniour Munday will win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't surprise me, Docker 5 in the know about everything that happens down there. I'm sure he would be one senior official hoping brown didn't win! I thought all that shit would have been past them by now. He won't win though so it doesn't matter. Munday will shit it in with Davis runners up.
At least Browny has been putting something back in to the club unlike plenty down there that were along for the ride and nowhere to be seen grand final night when it is important to show support for the club, where is Docker 5 anyway ?

At least Browny has been putting something back in to the club unlike plenty down there that were along for the ride and nowhere to be seen grand final night when it is important to show support for the club, where is Docker 5 anyway ?

Well said Mooch!! Brownie seems to be one of the most professional guys down there in terms of rehab and things that get him ready for match day.

Well said Mooch!! Brownie seems to be one of the most professional guys down there in terms of rehab and things that get him ready for match day.

Those two run in the same running stable over summer under Rick Clarke i think. Mav has two years left before he is eligible to be drafted. He is a big chance and can only get better from here on in. It's just a matter of staying focused and positive and not getting ahead of himself.

It takes more than just Rehab and getting yourself ready for a game to win a B&F from a distance!
Although from a distance, i did hear something that contradicts you comments before about senior officials in regards to brown. Apparently they were that impressed with his under 17's efforts, they want him to coach the u23's at state league next year and be plapp's right hand man. But that was just hear say.

It takes more than just Rehab and getting yourself ready for a game to win a B&F from a distance!
Although from a distance, i did hear something that contradicts you comments before about senior officials in regards to brown. Apparently they were that impressed with his under 17's efforts, they want him to coach the u23's at state league next year and be plapp's right hand man. But that was just hear say.

Still Kickin i'm a massive supporter of C.Browns, i think he sets a great example for the younger guys that want to improve down at the club.
It's just great to see him back at the club. The dockers might have played in a few more GFinals if he had of stayed!

What do you think the under 23s list would be like??? surely they could pick up a few from the darwin aswell that would be fairly capable of playing???

Still Kickin i'm a massive supporter of C.Browns, i think he sets a great example for the younger guys that want to improve down at the club.
It's just great to see him back at the club. The dockers might have played in a few more GFinals if he had of stayed!
Is that you brownie:rolleyes:??? lol No very good player and personally i find him to be a pretty good bloke 2:thumbsu:

imo mav will make it:thumbsu: brownie is a star. anyone know if he has been offered the under17 job again

Someone said in this forum a while ago that Hawthorn were looking at him. It won't mean shit, the year he is eligible to be drafted is when The Gold Coast team have all the priority picks. If he goes as high as one may expect given current form, he will be moving to Seaworld.

Is that you brownie:rolleyes:??? lol No very good player and personally i find him to be a pretty good bloke 2:thumbsu:

Wasn't it from a distance that said it would be politically incorrect for him to win. Something tells me that ain't Browndog but someone who believes in that statement but has backtracked very quickly Somersetboy, what you reckon. As for the u/23's list. Heaps of talent coming through the club. The under 17's and 19's were both successful this year. What players from the Darwin do you reckon that could or would like to go the next step?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back