N.t.f.l

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesnt matter what you or I see as the best structure for all of Tassie footy, AFLTAS will have its way. A 12 team comp does seems silly to me. You would think a strong group of regional comps with a quality 8 team state comp would give us a nice structure from bottom to top. I dont understand what the plan is from AFLTAS. What is the go for the marriners? if they go full time then the TSL wont hold much interest for supporters who like to see the good kids play some local footy before going to the mainland.

You can't have an 8 team structure as it equates to more travelling. That's the bottom line.

You can't have an 8 team structure as it equates to more travelling. That's the bottom line.

We cant have an 8 team structure because AFL Tas dont want it. It would have been possible to still limit the travel for 8 teams if they had wanted it. To have 12 clubs will relegate the ntfl to a small country league. are you happy with that?

well done to Gavin Woodcock and Tim Mee in the Baldock medal count, but one thing that has me beat is that Jeremy Soden could only get one vote and this bloke has been clearly the best player in the league for the second half of the season with a number of best on ground performances and cant even get into the top ten, i would of thought he would be one of the favourites, so where is the system letting us down do we have to die his hair blonde like shane woewodin?????

I hear that Ulv got a win today in the seniors?..

Congratulations to every involved in the win..

Anyone know the other results?..

And its was good to see a nice and even competition this year with pretty much any team capable of beating any other on the day, must be disapointing though for Smithton to not come away with the premiership after being so good all year..

Ulverstone's Shaun Conie and Luke Marshall have been offered big $$$ to Co -Coach Forth in 2010? Any truth? Also heard thay have big $$ to spend on players of they do take the job?

Ulverstone's Shaun Conie and Luke Marshall have been offered big $$$ to Co -Coach Forth in 2010? Any truth? Also heard thay have big $$ to spend on players of they do take the job?

Matthew Smith also linked to forth, they must have some money to spend after not paying anyone this year

Must be sum big dollars out there, big jump for matty smith from being one of burnies best to NWFA, whats he do for a living his income must need a boost

Must be sum big dollars out there, big jump for matty smith from being one of burnies best to NWFA, whats he do for a living his income must need a boost
Is there another Mathew Smith out there, surely "Wuffy" would not drop back a level or two just yet, anyway , his personal trainer -Kent Jackson-would not take too kindly to this !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So will it be Perry, Brown or Coulson coaching Penguin? Will Matthew Smith coach Turners beach?

Clinton Brown will not be coaching penguin! He hasn't even put in for it, he will either be head coach of a SWL club, or Assistant at Devonport!

looks like the beach will be big improvers again, seems that the NTFL is not going to get stronger with all these good players moving on either to state league or country, but what do you do smithton and ulvie will be battle it out for the next ten years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back