Game Day NAB 2: Richmond vs Port Adelaide @ Lavington Sports Ground - Sat 4:40pm 14/03/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely McIntosh will play.
Had him in my side but then thought they would want to get another look at the likes of McDonough Lambert and Arnot. Maybe swap him and Grigg.

4261843_f496.jpg

Don't call me sherly

Does anyone know if there are any buses from Albury to the game?

I know there's a $25 Richmond function that includes a bus to and from the game but are there any other options?

I like the team.

Hope McIntosh plays, I'm not really interested in seeing what Grigg can't do.

It is good to see McBean get a run with a decent team, hopefully he can show us a bit of what we have been waiting for.

Unless Foley is 9 weeks+ I can't see us LTI him and upgrading a rookie. Lambert v Arnot let it begin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knights

Griffiths

Astbruy

Three injury prone players who obviously aren't quite right at the moment. Never good sings.

3 players not being risked with an extra game.

Only really need 1 to get up to speed, and we can't play everyone.

B: Grimes. Chaplain, Bachelor
HB: Houli, Rance, McIntosh
C: Ellis, Vlastuin, Conca
HF: Edwards, Vickery, Deledio
F: Morris, Riewoldt, McDonough
R: Maric, Martin, Miles
I: Lennon, Arnot, Lambert, Hunt, Grigg, Petterd
Subs Hampson, Elton
Emergency McBean, Lloyd, Gordon

Does anyone know if there are any buses from Albury to the game?

I know there's a $25 Richmond function that includes a bus to and from the game but are there any other options?

There would be. ALBURY City Council are usually red hot on this stuff. Dare say they will leave from QE2 square. Check albury city website

Don't you people read the Richmond website? :p
Determination has been the cornerstone of young Richmond defender Matt Dea’s game throughout his five years of AFL football to date, both on and off the field.

Dea has needed to dig deep in the determination department, too, given the number of injury setbacks he’s suffered along the way, which have restricted him to just 31 senior appearances in those five seasons with the Tigers.

The 23-year-old is currently dealing with a hamstring injury, however he remains upbeat about this long-term prospects for season 2015.
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2015-03-10/deatermination-the-name-of-the-game-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back