Game Day NAB Challenge - Collingwood vs Dogs (thread closed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elliott needs to go back to the forward line. Can't keep his feet or hit a target in the midfield. Doesn't find the footy enough either.

Players running around together like they're chasing butterflies. It's a joke. We have a loose ball, in dispute by both sides yet we will follow the footy around and refuse to pick up a man or spread on possession. So if we gain possession by some miracle we get tackled or make an error (forced by Dogs) or when they gain possession they flick it around by hand making us look like amateurs, then get an effective kick away. If the Dogs do this against ANY other side, the commentators will lambaste them for overusing the handball.

What happened to the old fashioned second and third efforts? I just saw Pendles laying on the ground while the ball was loose. Didn't think to get up and chase it? They look lazy. Real lazy.

And Brown! He's up to his old tricks. Long out of defence to a contest. I wish he would lower his eyes and deliver to a loose man, or at least handball to someone who can put the ball to advantage.

This is so frustrating. It's going to be a long year. At least we know Taylor Adams is a gun.

Kills me watching bontempelli, knowing how keen we were on him
This. Exactly this. The kids going to be a star. Not sure we should be getting all hysterical like some are, but there appear to be some worrying signs. One of which being I'm bored enough by the gameplan to post on fb instead of watching us get flogged...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know we aren't playing great but Gerard Healy & David King are awful commentators. Can we get a petition going to stop them commentating us?

They have had a fair run with the umps. But they deserve to be owning us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back