Game Day NAB Challenge - Collingwood vs Geelong (Simonds Stadium - 7.10pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE FOOTYS BACK?

hVPeOTN.gif

Really looking forward to tonights game.....Friday Night Footy is back :D

Our smalls to run rings around their tall timber.

Go Pies

Really looking forward to tonights game.....Friday Night Footy is back :D

Our smalls to run rings around their tall timber.

Go Pies

I think you are being a little optimistic, but that's fine.
We will be missing too many of our best players.
Pendles, Treloar, Elliott, Cloke, Howe, Reid, Williams, Langdon all not playing. Moore maybe missing as well.

Geelong are unveiling the heir apparent tonight. Plus they made a massive call last season to move on their ageing premiership stars to try and refresh the line up and have their first game in front of their home crowd. I just think they have more to play for.

Let's just be realistic about what tonight means to the club... sweet f*** all. Let's just hope that there are no injuries and some of the younger brigade push for selection to build real competition in the list.

How many making the journey over to Geelong? Can't wait for some footy tbh...
I was going to make the trip, unfortunately I have a night shift at work tonight :( Shame as well as we never play down in Gellong...

I think you are being a little optimistic, but that's fine.
We will be missing too many of our best players.
Pendles, Treloar, Elliott, Cloke, Howe, Reid, Williams, Langdon all not playing. Moore maybe missing as well.

Yeah I know frizzle footy is back against an opponent the result I am not to fussed about!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone hear Balme on SEN with his Millane comment? Thought it was in bad taste.
Yeah, I was only half listening really and wasn't sure if that really happened. Was a shit thing to say and I think he realised pretty quickly, as he went on to praise Millane's toughness.

Can't believe Balme would say something like tha,really tacky^.But why would a caller mention Millane's name?That seems odd as well.

Can't believe Balme would say something like tha,really tacky^.But why would a caller mention Millane's name?That seems odd as well.
He was going to say how players played injured, bringing up Millane in 1990. I was shocked when Balme said what he did, Millane is one of my all time favourite footballers. Balme should have apologised IMO.

Nothing on the club or AFL site also nothing in the 3 major papers. It would be a media frenzy if Reid got injured again

We will find soon enough when the Teams comes out IF the Report was True or False

We will find soon enough when the Teams comes out IF the Report was True or False
If you're referring to Reid, he wasn't named and definitely won't be playing.

If you mean Moore, he did have his left knee strapped during the intra club last week. So there may be some truth to the rumour.

If you're referring to Reid, he wasn't named and definitely won't be playing.

If you mean Moore, he did have his left knee strapped during the intra club last week. So there may be some truth to the rumour.

I am talking about Moore. I thought he had Hardly any Strapping on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back