Game Day NAB Challenge - Collingwood vs Geelong (Simonds Stadium - 7.10pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many making the journey over to Geelong? Can't wait for some footy tbh...

Yep, heading along. Looking forward to some live footy.

Yeah, it wasn't heavily strapped but it still suggests it may be slightly sore.

IF he comes up sore today I would not surprise they keep him out. So he might not make it worse

Collingwood by 10 points. Too strong through the midfield which looks in ripping nick.

Like your confidence but not too sure about the "too strong through the midfield" aspect.

I would just like to see one piece of play where we move the ball quickly from defence to the forward line (preferably through the corridor) with clean disposal.

If this happens tonight then I think we will definitely make the finals.

Will be watching this game sitting on a horseshoe, surrounded by four leaf clovers, a ladybug on my shoulder, under a Dreamcatcher while eating fish and with a rabbits foot nearby.

No ACLs or broken legs would be the best result for this game.

Will be watching this game sitting on a horseshoe, surrounded by four leaf clovers, a ladybug on my shoulder, under a Dreamcatcher while eating fish and with a rabbits foot nearby.

No ACLs or broken legs would be the best result for this game.
What do you mean would be funny to see the tears of the Geelong fans if Danger went down

Collingwood by 10 points. Too strong through the midfield which looks in ripping nick.

With out Dr Pendlebury and Ice-man Treloar? I like your thinking.

As far as I'm concerned I'm dropping the whole 'don't mind if we lose business', I've decided because it's my Birthday I'm entitled to a win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We haven't heard Moore and Reid are injured from a reliable source and yet we are throwing the baby out with the bath water
Not injured just not required to play this week. Not sure if the players drew straws and the players who are out of the side lost out.

cant see us winning but it isn't about that, it's about seeing some good things from some rookies and our kids, also no injuries please. We have enough.
The old players on Geelong's list will take 5 quarters to wake, we should be 10 goals up before they realise the game is over.

Normally you start the nab with you weakest side and build towards round 1

I thought play the Kids and New Players early in then bring in the Mature Best 22 Players over the next 2 Games

Dangerfield is my tip for the Brownlow medal this year so it will be interesting to see how he fares. If you could get votes for practice matches, I'd expect him to poll 3 votes.

I'm worried about our forward line without Elliot and Howe, which puts too much pressure on Fasolo to have an impact, and means we have to rely on our talls to fire up.

I've got 12gb on my prepaid to use. Can you download onto ur phone providing my card has the available space?

If you have a smartphone you can turn it into a wifi hotspot and connect to that like a wireless network from your computer and proceed to use the internet as per normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back