Preview NAB Challenge - Pies v Blues (closed, pls move discussion to game day thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Date: Sunday March 15 2015
Stadium: Queen Elizabeth Oval, Bendigo
Start: 4:40pm (AEDT)

Play our Best Side as we can’t take it easy on the Scum

Last edited:
Our best side? It's only Carlton dude. They're horrible.

Would be great if Reid gets up but I think he's more likely to play in the last nab cup match

Well then we can give them an almighty Flogging:thumbsu:

I think we swap around our 1st choice players in Elliott, Brown, Williams, Sidebottom and Toovey with Swan, Pendles, Cloke and Reid of fit. Give a weeks break to fringe players who passed the grade last week in Langdon, Karnezis, White, DeGoey etc. who will play NAB 3, and bring in others like Goodyear, Maynard, Keeffe, Seedsman plus Moore and Marsh if fit :)

I think we swap around our 1st choice players in Elliott, Brown, Williams, Sidebottom and Toovey with Swan, Pendles, Cloke and Reid of fit. Give a weeks break to fringe players who passed the grade last week in Langdon, Karnezis, White, DeGoey etc. who will play NAB 3, and bring in others like Goodyear, Maynard, Keeffe, Seedsman plus Moore and Marsh if fit :)
On the contrary it is the fringe players who need NAB cup 2 and 3 to press their claims. Especially Karnezis, De Goey amd White, who are not confirmed best 22, will be dying to play again to press their claims. Agree Keeffe and Seedsman would be good to see but Maynard, Goodyear, Moore and Marsh will all be starting the year in the VFL almost certainly so shouldn't get games ahead of those who are in contention for a round 1 AFL spot

Daisy's going to get the turkey slapping of his lifetime by our Big Cox.

"its thiiiiiis big"

727254-d1631e58-6cac-11e4-ae84-798920b22a79.jpg

Once again you'd think we'd have a strong squad to choose from with White the only "new" injury (so far).

There may be a few handy additions though, some blokes named Pendlebury, Cloke and Swan have put their hands up, they might just squeeze into the squad.:drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wanna see Freeman and Broomhead step it up.

Would be great to see Moore get a game, not sure if he's over his toe injury.

Hopefully Maynard and Goodyear play

Well from Training Report that Moore was doing Laps last wednesday I doubt he play in this. He might play on the Saturday for the VFL down in Geelong.

I also would not mind seeing Maynard and Goodyear and also Mantiet

Give a few kids a go if they look ready, rotate out a couple of seniors, bring them back in for the last game and have them cherry ripe for round one.

Stuff Carlton, we should beat them comfortably anyway and if they somehow get up, it's irrelevant.

image.jpg

:drunk::drunk:

Stevo tried to make more of it then it was, just a bad corky according to the club, will probably miss this game though as a precaution.

Well I say it be between a Corky and as Bad as it’s CH7 Made it sound like. Miss a month at most

Well I say it be between a Corky and as Bad as it’s CH7 Made it sound like. Miss a month at most
Come off it Dave, he got up and jogged it off before going inside. He won't miss anywhere near a month. Maybe he'll get the week off as a precaution, but if he trains on Monday he'll probably play.

Come off it Dave, he got up and jogged it off before going inside. He won't miss anywhere near a month. Maybe he'll get the week off as a precaution, but if he trains on Monday he'll probably play.

What I saw in the Video, the Trainers lifted his Leg off the Ground to take Pressure off it

Well from Training Report that Moore was doing Laps last wednesday I doubt he play in this. He might play on the Saturday for the VFL down in Geelong.

I also would not mind seeing Maynard and Goodyear and also Mantiet
Moore completed full training on Friday, didn't seem to be hindering from much anymore.

Still wouldn't expect him to play, not sure if it's as bad as people let on

Maynard and witts both trained, would expect them both in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back