Preview NAB Cup R1 - WCE v GEEL v FREO - 16/2 @ PS

Remove this Banner Ad

You obviously aren't talking about where he kicked it to a 1 on 3 just outside the 50 and kicked over our players head?

He needs to be more accountable and precise kicking out of defense.
Nah drew about 3 blokes and fired a nice handball thru traffic led to us clearing

Really happy with the way Lycett stepped up. Hope he can keep it going.
His Development is vital to us, I reckon he had alot of eyes and expectations on him tonight. I mean it's just NAB but still, it warms the heart.

Agree, ,must be the tall poppy syndrome that thrives in Australia. Sure Priddis looks a tad slow at times but I see a lot of quicker, flashy players butcher the ball and have half the effective output as Priddis but get praised.

Some supporters just need someone to bag out ufortunately.
Lenny Hayes has shit disposal, but everyone roots him. I will always be grateful for what Pridda brings.

Anyone know why Josh Kennedy did not Play tonight, is he injured or did the Eagles just rested him.
He has a dose of awesomeness. The doctors think it could be contageous. He is in siberia for another two weeks.

images

Disappointed with Smith's kicking. He seems to try to kick the skin off of it at every chance. I know he can kick it long, but he needs to control it and kick through the ball rather than just 'boot it'.

Better when he goes long anyway, I don't understand that 20m kick form the boundary the defensive 50m line. It's cuts in towards the square and gets picked off so many times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Embers always sucks in pre-season, just go back to his 2011 NAB cup matches and they were terrible yet his 2011 season proper was awesome and prob his best !

I hope you are right.

I could post a clip of his turnover against the Pies in the semi when we were in front and he kicked it 5m to a Pies player but I wont.

Embers always sucks in pre-season, just go back to his 2011 NAB cup matches and they were terrible yet his 2011 season proper was awesome and prob his best !

Got to go back to 2011 to see him play a good game, and that was in the first half of the season at that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview NAB Cup R1 - WCE v GEEL v FREO - 16/2 @ PS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back