Prediction Round 16, 2024: Changes vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t say I’m surprised to see Petruccelle out with a hamstring strain. Wasn’t moving freely when I saw him train on Tuesday

Ideally it’s minor given he’s been doing a fair bit of work to put his hamstring issues behind him

Edwards, Gaff and Hutchinson you’d think would be the three emergencies to miss out.

Leaves Hunt, Witherden, Jones, Williams and Maric to make the final 23 with probably Jones to be sub. Maybe Maric

Arguably the strongest team we’ve named all year so expect a solid showing

And expect a nervous Simmo.

He would be fully aware of the fallout of a poor performance with this full strength team.

No doubt S.Mitchell also saw the impact Windhager's tag had in turning the match against St Kilda.

What I want to see at the opening bounce on Sunday, is to have multiple players come in and FLATTEN F.Maginness.

Send a statement out to the rest of the competition that the club isn't just going to sit back and accept scabs tagging a first year player.
MAybe that's why Gaff is in the squad? Lol!

And expect a nervous Simmo.

He would be fully aware of the fallout of a poor performance with this full strength team.
He is which is evident through his wording in the press conference today, diverting to the need to get the "team synergy" right, given no one has played many games together.

We have a deadly spine atm with a firing Ryan and angry yeo, look out

No doubt S.Mitchell also saw the impact Windhager's tag had in turning the match against St Kilda.

What I want to see at the opening bounce on Sunday, is to have multiple players come in and FLATTEN F.Maginness.

Send a statement out to the rest of the competition that the club isn't just going to sit back and accept scabs tagging a first year player.
Just have to make sure they flatten him in a way that doesn't have the potential to cause injury.

Hutchinson confirmed as the other out with Petruccelle to make way for Reid and Kelly

Edwards and Gaff join Hutchinson as emergencies

Hawthorn making just the one change with Morrison coming in for Breust meaning no Finn Maginness coming in to tag Harley

Yeo playing likely to be a match day decision

Hutchinson confirmed as the other out with Petruccelle to make way for Reid and Kelly

Edwards and Gaff join Hutchinson as emergencies

Hawthorn making just the one change with Morrison coming in for Breust meaning no Finn Maginness coming in to tag Harley

Yeo playing likely to be a match day decision

Connor Nash has also been deployed as a tagger by the Hawks, so still the chance Mitchell sends someone to him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am expecting West Coast to win this game and by a considerable margin.

Hawthorn haven't won outside of Vic/Tas for 27 months.

This match also happens to be the first time Hawthorn has played away against West Coast since the 2020 Covid bubble.
I was just about to post I thing the boys will get up the week. Then I get trumped by your considerable margin.
You're a good egg in all regards mate...Pleasure to virtually know you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back