• Dale Thomas (Collingwood)

Votes: 16 11.7%
  • Shannon Hurn (West Coast Eagles)

Votes: 16 11.7%
  • Nathan Ablett (Geelong)

Votes: 23 16.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Waters will win it guaranteed as long as he doesn't miss a large part of the season through injury.

samthemanlonergan said:
Fergus Watts has a huge chance I think. He kicked 12 goals for Centrals in the SANFL semi final. enough said.
Kicked 10 goals on a dud in Stephen Gilham and hasn't done anything in 2 years of senior football.

Not enough said and he's performed worse than Walker who cops so much crap from morons on here.

samthemanlonergan said:
Fergus Watts has a huge chance I think. He kicked 12 goals for Centrals in the SANFL semi final. enough said.

Ahh he kinda played for Woodville West Torrens.

And the rising star is out of 2 people. Mark my words.

Beau Waters (favourite)
Chris Knights (close behind)

Viking Wizard Eyes said:
I reckon neither of them will.

You obviously havent seen Waters play, has more class and poise than half the AFL playing community as it is already.

And Chris Knights, well he has single handedly won games for the Eagles in the SANFL, averaging around 32 touches a game and a goal or two.

Played 2 games for the AFC this year as well.

Racked up 2 possessions in his first game (had 4 minutes on the ground) and 13 in his second.

Remember the name.

Gets! said:
Ahh he kinda played for Woodville West Torrens.

And the rising star is out of 2 people. Mark my words.

Beau Waters (favourite)
Chris Knights (close behind)

What utter rubbish, there is a list of probably 150 that are eligable. So you cannot insist it is a two horse race you fool. Thats like me saying the 2006 premiership is out of Kangaroos and Fremantle, Mark my words.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

samthemanlonergan said:
What utter rubbish, there is a list of probably 150 that are eligable. So you cannot insist it is a two horse race you fool. Thats like me saying the 2006 premiership is out of Kangaroos and Fremantle, Mark my words.

Mate you're a laugh and a half.

Beau Waters or Chris Knights will win. No-one else is in the vicinity...you fool.

Mitch Morton would be a really good chance if he can get into the team, but most likely some kid in a team where they are forced to play kids in their actual positions for the whole year (IE. Carlton, Collingwood or Hawthorn). Ryder was my pick out of the list above - didn't Ablett get nominated this year?

On a biased note, after seeing Marcus Drum at training I reckon he is a reasonable chance, especially if he can play as a third tall forward as Connolly implied he might play (if he is playing as a backman then he will have the stigma of being a backman and he will have to compete for a place all season with our plentitudes of other defenders).

portentous said:
And only one Non-Victorian on the list. Shows your distinct lack of knowledge.
That was shown when Courtney Johns was made a option, A Grade hack

Remove this Banner Ad

NAB rising star

Back