Naitanui, Kreuzer, Clark or Ryder?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure how Ryder or anyone will keep up with Kreuzer who is running harder and playing better football than any second year ruckman I've seen. They might win the tap, but Kreuzer and our other rucks have the agility to make it a contest after the bounce.

Kreuzer has a great footy brain and just hunts the ball like a midfielder.

Yes, Ryder really needs to work on his second efforts. He never puts in a second effort, ever, in the history of him rucking has Ryder ever put in a second effort, no, what a spud ruckman.

Wish we had a WAFL 3rd's ruckman and 3 kicks a year Hampson instead. Or maybe we will draft Mark Fraser MK2 next year. We can only hope.

P.S Do you actually watch games you dunce?

I dont think Ryder should even be in this thread. When Hill comes back, Ryder will go back to being essendon's CHB. He may pinch hit in the ruck every now and then but wont be a ruckman.

I think Natanui will go close to being the best. Carlton were going to take him before Kruezer before they realised he was a couple of days to young to be drafted that year.

With Carlton having Warnock and Hampson (slowly improving), wouldnt be surprised to see Kruezer being more of a CHF than ruckman

I dont think Ryder should even be in this thread. When Hill comes back, Ryder will go back to being essendon's CHB. He may pinch hit in the ruck every now and then but wont be a ruckman.

Bet you 10,000 he doesn't go back and stays a ruckman, who rests forward. Hurley, Pear, Hooker, Danniher, and Fletcher, suggest we don't need him down there anymore.

Super impressed with Kreuzer. Strong strong hands.

Similarly impressed with Ryder. I hope he decides to come home in a few years. Have not seen much of Clark (maybe half a dozen games) and wasn't overly impressed. Naitanui will probably be the best out of the four, his athletiscm is out of this world for a ruckman.

I will say in 5 years times
NickNat > Kruezer > Ryder > Clark

NicNat has played one game of senior football.
Ryder has rucked only this season after injuries to Hille, Bellchambers and Laycock.
Clark is having a solid season, but is still young.
Kreuzer: Same as Clark.

Ryder wins more contested ball out of the 4, lays more tackles, kicks a goal or two aswell, so that's why I voted for Ryder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And you just think you are.

If you don't think that clubs look out for the marketing value of a player, you have no idea.

The Eagles don't need a marketable player. We picked him for the same reasons as every other team in the comp would have picked him at #2.

And you just think you are.

If you don't think that clubs look out for the marketing value of a player, you have no idea.

Nobody's denying that, but you've listed Kreuzer as a valuable forward, and Naitanui as 'marketing' lol. It's clearly a backhanded compliment. Insecure already?

The Eagles don't need a marketable player. We picked him for the same reasons as every other team in the comp would have picked him at #2.

You did but with the added bonus of having a kid that many will want to emulate.
Just look at that 200cm. jumping jack will you.

Extra merchandise sales, extra sponsors, extra members etc.
Don't tell me that WC aren't secretly licking their lips.
I would be.

Nobody's denying that, but you've listed Kreuzer as a valuable forward, and Naitanui as 'marketing' lol. It's clearly a backhanded compliment. Insecure already?

Natanui will add what a Warwick Capper added to the Swans.
A good player no doubt, but one that tags along so much more than ability alone.

I mean even I want to go to a WC game just to see this kid, already.

That equates to dollars and don't tell me the clubs are not in need of sales from all quarters

Nicnat could be anything.

Of the three we've seen a fair bit of Clark is the best atm and has the highest ceiling for improvement. Clark beat Kruezer quite easily when they played.

Atm Clark > Kreuzer > Ryder

Then of course there's Leuenberger who could be the best of the lot.

haha, clark will be easily 4th out of those.

naitanui is hard to weigh into the equation seeings he has only played 1 game.

on one side his skills are not afl standard. however that can obviously improve over time
on the other he has an insane athletic ability. However one major injury could put that insane athetic ability down to just an athletic ruckmen.

he has the tools to play but does he have the football brain? no-one knows

if i had to pick a player out of the lot to choose from tommorrow though i would pick

1. Kruezer=Ryder
2. Clark
3. Naitanui. (only because he is an unknown quality whereas with the other three you know you are getting at the minimum a good ruckmen most likely a great ruckmen)

Remove this Banner Ad

Naitanui, Kreuzer, Clark or Ryder?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back