FTA-TV Naked and Afraid

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there not even a convo about killing a shark?
Unfortunately no. When I saw Ryan and was reminded that it was him that caught and killed a croc I got my hopes up that they would target a shark. I'd be using a bleeding fish to lure a shark to shallow waters but aren't quite sure if spears would be enough to penetrate shark's skin. Also you can't really control how many sharks react so I'd be trying to build a cage of spears lodged in the sand in shallow water that you lure it into but haven't figured out how you lock the trap.

Replaced it with Bear ******* Gryills repeats
I'm a tennis fan and tonight's is with Federer which I haven't seen so don't mind that too much. It's not N&A but I have confidence that N&A will be back, how can it not when there are so many seasons we haven't seen yet?

I'm a tennis fan and tonight's is with Federer which I haven't seen so don't mind that too much. It's not N&A but I have confidence that N&A will be back, how can it not when there are so many seasons we haven't seen yet?
Well then yeah you watch it then. Ive seen it before.

Hopefully they show all the Bear celeb shows then go back to Naked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Construction industry? Dare I ask what's your take on vaccines and mandatory jabs?
Nah...gardening but we have been thrown in with landscapers at different points of lockdowns who are construction. Plenty of gardeners out and about today. I actually feel it is a bit of a bluff to get workers to rush out and get it and maybe they will change the goalposts once again. I think I read somewhere the UK gave up on vaccine passports as it was causing to many problems and very hard to implement. I cringe at the thought of some young worker at the front of a business having to tell irate people they cannot enter without one. Very unfair to get people to do security work that are not trained or equipped to do that job. We cannot have security everywhere.

Nah...gardening but we have been thrown in with landscapers at different points of lockdowns who are construction. Plenty of gardeners out and about today. I actually feel it is a bit of a bluff to get workers to rush out and get it and maybe they will change the goalposts once again. I think I read somewhere the UK gave up on vaccine passports as it was causing to many problems and very hard to implement. I cringe at the thought of some young worker at the front of a business having to tell irate people they cannot enter without one. Very unfair to get people to do security work that are not trained or equipped to do that job. We cannot have security everywhere.
All good points. Solo gardeners at least should be able to keep working given they are outdoors and distanced.

I don't think any of it is easy to deal with and feel for all stake holders. I'm not sure how we get on top of it without high percentage of population vaccinated though? Whilst I respect people's right to not get a vaccination they then should be considerate of people they could infect if they get sick themselves. Also a bit much if non vaccinated expect to be allowed to keep working whilst many others can't until hospitals can cope.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Naked and Afraid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back