FTA-TV Naked and Afraid

Remove this Banner Ad

I strongly recommend investing in a PVR or similar (go without some fancy cheeses etc for a while if needed). You will be able to not miss segments and skip ads to save time!

Ah its ok- I watched in an ad break, didnt feel I missed much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many are out there? Like right at the beginning
I agree with ScrappyCoCo as I heard them say 10 at the start (1st ep) but am a little confused as I thought they showcased 4 in first ep, 5 in 2nd ep and then had intros for 2 in the 3rd episode. Either I can't count, have trouble with my memory(my money's on that one folks) or they started with 11.....

I agree with ScrappyCoCo as I heard them say 10 at the start (1st ep) but am a little confused as I thought they showcased 4 in first ep, 5 in 2nd ep and then had intros for 2 in the 3rd episode. Either I can't count, have trouble with my memory(my money's on that one folks) or they started with 11.....
Yeah they obviously focus on a few each ep.. it can be confusing

This Roland bloke is the Shaun Pomrenke of Alone
He certainly has the best shelter in my book but given he's struggled with fish and is pissed about his location and I only remember him having the squirrel to eat (including at least some of the blood) I wonder how the heck he's kept himself going when he's burnt the most energy on his shelter???

Depends whether they have to make the 100 days to get the money or just be longest out there. ScrappyCoCo can probably clarify for us.
This series is make it to 100 days...so there can be more than 1 winner. I am not sure if the get a mill each or share a million amongst the ones that make it if they do. All other series have been 1 winner the longest someone stays out there.

He certainly has the best shelter in my book but given he's struggled with fish and is pissed about his location and I only remember him having the squirrel to eat (including at least some of the blood) I wonder how the heck he's kept himself going when he's burnt the most energy on his shelter???
My lips are sealed.

This series is make it to 100 days...so there can be more than 1 winner. I am not sure if the get a mill each or share a million amongst the ones that make it if they do. All other series have been 1 winner the longest someone stays out there.
If we started with 10 and there has been 2 taps we have 8 left. I have big question marks over the guy who has mainly just eaten berries (and let the squirrel get away) and also the chick who (last week's ep) hadn't done her shelter yet. Allowing for it getting seriously cold, some more injuries and animals (promo shot of someone on the ice and then cutting to a herd of bison running through would be scary as if it actually happens vs most N&A shots from nowhere nearby) I'd be very surprised if more than 2 or 3 make it to the end, if any.

I also have some question marks over the guy who built the high up food storage. Not because the storage didn't seem to have protection from birds (I'm assuming he has a solution for that given he's copying someone from a previous series), a little because he fell, but mainly just the extra energy he's expending compared to Amos' (the underwear guy) solution.

Very hard to last 100 days in the conditions if you don't do things in efficient manner.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Naked and Afraid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back