Name your frontrunner to take Whitnall (serious thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

not up to speed with anything to do with carlton but the gist is his recent surgery will prevent him from doing a preseason? all preseason or part?

without being able to take up an invitation to train with a prospective club prior to the preseason draft, it would be very doubtful anyone would take the risk

allover for lance methinks

I believe the Bulldogs and Adelaide should be the only teams interested (and maybe Collingwood).

But I hope someone takes him and he kicks a few against Carlton - what a terrible way to treat someone having been with the clubs for over a decade (he won their b & f last year and was their captain this year...). S King was given the chance to "pick" his new team without the emberrassment of being delisted - it shows that Geelong are a class above Carlton, not only on but also off the field !

maccasw.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the Blues axed him because medical evidence dictated that his knee was not up to another year of footy, then I don't see anyone else considering him and thus his playing days at the highest level are over.

When was the last time a club captain was axed in the same year? (serious question in a serious thread)

If the Blues axed him because medical evidence dictated that his knee was not up to another year of footy, then I don't see anyone else considering him and thus his playing days at the highest level are over.

When was the last time a club captain was axed in the same year? (serious question in a serious thread)

Do you believe that's the reason, or do you think it's to fit Judd in the salary cap?

Do you believe that's the reason, or do you think it's to fit Judd in the salary cap?
a bit of both, but more the knee. It's public knowledge that he's had dodgy knees for a while, now they have the proof in black and white. I also agree with Swann's comment that you can't be nursing blokes though pre-seasons and training sessions with conditions that don't allow them to train unhindered.
For whatever reason, they made the right call. Kouta, Lappin and Lance all gone this year. Time for the new world order.

only club i could see him at is bulldogs as they dont have a tall forward.. even so i reckon it would be a poor pickup as he is way past his time.. also thought it was a harsh dropping from carlton.. 11 year player, captain, B&F winner... what do you think????????

Remove this Banner Ad

Name your frontrunner to take Whitnall (serious thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back