Nathan Ablett or Justin Westhoff

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah ok, whatever you say :rolleyes:

tw_left_hdr.png

On him or just both being in the same general area? There's a difference.

Regardless we'll see how he goes next year.

Oh and claf-43 you can post a pic. How impressive :eek: :p

Did you see the youtube video of him outmarking him?

Or did you just choose to ignore that proving how ignorant you are.

On him or just both being in the same general area? There's a difference.
4 all up for the match.

EDIT: On Friday night he got 1 goal, unlucky not to get a couple of frees plus hit the post twice from set shots IIRC.

Both have got a lot of talent, but definitely too early to make a true call on which will be better. At the moment if you had to go with one, you'd probably say Westhoff due to his brilliant form this season, but I'm not sure he's got the body to become a key forward, I'm not sure he can fill out as much as Nathan Ablett will.

Either way, I'm very happy to have Nathan in our side and believe he could be better than his younger brother.

Nathan Ablett looks completely disinterested in the games that I have watched and doesn't really inspire. If he took even a fraction of the enthusiasim that his brother plays with - then yes - he will be a star. But he doesn't and he looks like a non-standout player. Westoff is playing well and I would have to say him.

I think the question in this lies - would any of you believe that N Ablett would be making any senior side in the AFL (yes, even Richmond) if his last name was not Ablett?
Kicked three against your side champ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

westhoff is having a terrible game but ablett has recieved two of those goals from the umpires and i'm not totally convinced they should have been free kicks. If they swaped teams westhoff would probably have 2 or 3 and ablett would probably have zero.

I stand by my story.

Ablett will be better tyhan Westhoff. No doubt.

The hoff will be found out next year, if he hasnt been already.

Exactly why i bought back this thread, i love Nathan Yabbaletttttt.

i reckon westhoff will be a better player than nablett but regardless it is pretty unfair to compare the two on todays game considering the way geelong dominated.

Did I say he was a bad player because he got smashed by Glass? :rolleyes:

I said it'll be interesting when he starts getting the opposition full back each week. That's all.

It has been very interesting how Westhoff has gone so far hasn't it?

2 goals after four games and a chance of being dropped for the weekend. You could see that happening a mile away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nathan Ablett or Justin Westhoff

Remove this Banner Ad

Back