Nathan Bock

Remove this Banner Ad

Benefits from TB-500 (Thymosin Beta 4)

TB-500 Can Help you Recover Fully and Fast!

Clinical studies done on race horses have proven that TB-500 can provide the following benefits:

Increased muscle growth along with huge increases in endurance and strength

Relaxed muscle spasm

Improved muscle tone

Increased exchange of substances between cells

Rapid tissue repair

Stretches connective tissue

Helps maintain flexibility

Reduced inflammation of tissue in joints

Prevents the formation of adhesions and fibrous bands in muscles, tendons, and ligaments

This potent peptide can be purchased from RUI-Products.com, albeit for research purposes only.
Did you get that from a body-building site/supplement company site?

Certainly the stuff I have read places regenerative processes as it's beneficial action.

As an example, the quote below is in regard to the known mechanisms of action in the body for TB4 (natural form/not synthetic).

'When trauma occurs, Thymosin beta-4 is released to increase the healing of that trauma. It also acts to prevent the formation of adhesions. This means less scar tissue, and hopefully, more flexibility.'

(http://www.metabolicalchemy.com/thymosin-beta-4/)

The strength and endurance benefits are merely unsubstantiated claims for the synthetic version of TB500 being sold. The following article only states that increased muscle mass was 'reported' to have occurred in horses but has had no reported enhancement in humans.

https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/tb-500/

The synthetic version has been manufactured to more efficiently fit receptor sites.

This is all a bit irrelevant though seeing as nobody tested positive to its use. But even if they did there is no clinical evidence of gains in muscle size, performance, or endurance.

This is all a bit irrelevant though seeing as nobody tested positive to its use. But even if they did there is no clinical evidence of gains in muscle size, performance, or endurance.

That is not true. Two players did test positive. The problem was they couldn't use it as evidence as the players defence successfully argued that being a natural peptide, the huge increase in levels seen could have been due to endogenous production. Because we have little evidence how high levels can go yet, the CAS had to reject it.
So the likelihood is that it was exogenous administration that caused the levels to be so high. It is just the lack of WADA approved upper levels and that saved this as being used as evidence.

I also suggest that none of us really know how powerful TB4 is, especially when stacked with other compounds. There are very few studies of it in the PED setting. We do know it has anabolic properties and that it is banned. So just using such scientific statements such as "from what I have read" doesn't add anything useful to the argument.

Certainly the stuff I have read places regenerative processes as it's beneficial action.

As an example, the quote below is in regard to the known mechanisms of action in the body for TB4 (natural form/not synthetic).

'When trauma occurs, Thymosin beta-4 is released to increase the healing of that trauma. It also acts to prevent the formation of adhesions. This means less scar tissue, and hopefully, more flexibility.'

The strength and endurance benefits are merely unsubstantiated claims for the synthetic version of TB500 being sold. The following article only states that increased muscle mass was 'reported' to have occurred in horses but has had no reported enhancement in humans.

The synthetic version has been manufactured to more efficiently fit receptor sites.

Sports don't need PEDs , not sure why you are so sympathetic to there use.

http://bodybuilding.elitefitness.com/tb-500-thymosin-beta-4-peptide/ Plenty of sites like this one around. end of the day you guys were overjoyed at body mass changes - even had a thread showing before and after shots of players. Long gone now though.

And LMAO that their were "no positive tests" that good old fall back exclamation when you've got nothing.

http://bodybuilding.elitefitness.com/tb-500-thymosin-beta-4-peptide/ Plenty of sites like this one around. end of the day you guys were overjoyed at body mass changes - even had a thread showing before and after shots of players. Long gone now though.

And LMAO that their were "no positive tests" that good old fall back exclamation when you've got nothing.
Yep, i remember David Zaharakis commenting on how huge his thighs were and that he was having trouble getting his jeans on thanks to the new weights program... that's the guy who had no injections remember?

Last edited:
That is not true. Two players did test positive. The problem was they couldn't use it as evidence as the players defence successfully argued that being a natural peptide, the huge increase in levels seen could have been due to endogenous production. Because we have little evidence how high levels can go yet, the CAS had to reject it.
So the likelihood is that it was exogenous administration that caused the levels to be so high. It is just the lack of WADA approved upper levels and that saved this as being used as evidence.

I also suggest that none of us really know how powerful TB4 is, especially when stacked with other compounds. There are very few studies of it in the PED setting. We do know it has anabolic properties and that it is banned. So just using such scientific statements such as "from what I have read" doesn't add anything useful to the argument.
Ffs, 'abnormally high' does not mean a positive test for the use of TB4. It is well known that sportspeople can have high levels of endogenous TB4. It is why it was not admissible even in the world of CAS low burden of proof.

And then there's the other 32 who have never even had a abnormally high test...

Yep, we'll remember David Zaharakis commenting how huge his thighs were and that he was having trouble getting his jeans on thanks to the new weights program... that's the guy who had no injections remember?
Ah so they all only bulked up courtesy of the "new weights program" right oh. :rolleyes:

Ffs, 'abnormally high' does not mean a positive test for the use of TB4. It is well known that sportspeople can have high levels of endogenous TB4. It is why it was not admissible even in the world of CAS low burden of proof.

And now you are making up stuff.

Ah so they all only bulked up courtesy of the "new weights program" right oh. :rolleyes:
It shows that your example of bulking up is a terrible example because people bulk up without the use of anabolic supplementation. Just like the very loose 'evidence' that Essendon were winning all their games early in 2012 when, funnily enough we've got a history of playing that way early in seasons for many years. These circumstantial sets of evidence are about as low as you can go and are only correlations.

It shows that your example of bulking up is a terrible example because people bulk up without the use of anabolic supplementation. Just like the very loose 'evidence' that Essendon were winning all their games early in 2012 when, funnily enough we've got a history of playing that way early in seasons for many years. These circumstantial sets of evidence are about as low as you can go and are only correlations.

True, but when the bulking up occurs very quickly and dramatically it's suspicious. Add to this all of the cardio that AFL footballers do, it's pretty hard to retain size without some "help".

Alternately, compared to using TB-500 alone, healing effect can be improved by combining TB-500 with a GHRP (such as GHRP-2, GHRP-6, ipamorelin, or hexarelin), or a GHRP / Mod GRF stack.
I find this part very interesting.
Wasn't there an invoice sent to the EFC for TB4 and hexarelin?

That is just wrong.
Show me the scientific papers that show very high TB4 levels are normal in athletes. Stop saying it's well known because it isn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is just wrong.
Show me the scientific papers that show very high TB4 levels are normal in athletes. Stop saying it's well known because it isn't.

Wasn't the entire issue behind WADA dropping the elevated tests was due to it simply not known what is elevated due to there being no base line in the general population let alone athletes?

Low burden of proof?

It's higher burden than what the recent court case which established Dank injected CJC-1295 into the NRL players used...Which would be the standard which an Australian court would use as a breach of the WADA code is contract breach, i.e civil breach, not a criminal act.

Havent bothered to read the cockfighting going on . Not even worried by what Bock is alleged to have done

What does bother me is , on the surface, there seems to be a no-size fits all policy.

I agree Waleed Aly explained the ''systematic v singular'' but it still whiffs of hypocrisy

Havent bothered to read the cockfighting going on . Not even worried by what Bock is alleged to have done

What does bother me is , on the surface, there seems to be a no-size fits all policy.

I agree Waleed Aly explained the ''systematic v singular'' but it still whiffs of hypocrisy
EFC got done through multiply Stands of a cable.
Bock has a single strand, just like there is an identical single stand that would result in Hirdy being banned. It is outrageous hypocrisy that Hird has not been charged. Where is the outrage Robbo?

Can see why people see it as hypocritical - but whiff's of practicality to me now. Dank was found not guilty of trafficking to him so until such time as that decision was overturned ASADA could not really go after Bock.

To me the issue is more a question why did not Bock not receive a SCN at the same time as the EFC 34 or Dank, why did ASADA chose to wait for Dank verdict on Bock but not for the EFC34.

The decision last week not to purse Bock is a result of much earlier decisions..

Yep, i remember David Zaharakis commenting on how huge his thighs were and that he was having trouble getting his jeans on thanks to the new weights program... that's the guy who had no injections remember?
Did he have any lollies or creams though?

Cognitive dissonance sure is a fascinating phenomenon, after three years and the mountain of evidence I seriously can't understand how you can possibly still think Essendon was stitched up :drunk:

New PR article I just saw about how poor Dustin Fletcher can't watch his son play footy or coach because of the ban? Well I'm sure then he'd be happy for that son to be injected by his football club with random ****ing concoctions they got from a place in China not qualified to provide samples for human consumption. That's what they're trying to prevent happening again by banning you Dustin. After 100 years of playing football for the Dons you'd think a 1000% increase in amount of injections you receive would ring a few alarm bells right? Dustin Jobe Spike and friendos all knew or at least realised pretty quickly they were doping, the only players I feel sorry for are the 18-20 year olds

Cognitive dissonance sure is a fascinating phenomenon, after three years and the mountain of evidence I seriously can't understand how you can possibly still think Essendon was stitched up :drunk:

New PR article I just saw about how poor Dustin Fletcher can't watch his son play footy or coach because of the ban? Well I'm sure then he'd be happy for that son to be injected by his football club with random ******* concoctions they got from a place in China not qualified to provide samples for human consumption. That's what they're trying to prevent happening again by banning you Dustin. After 100 years of playing football for the Dons you'd think a 1000% increase in amount of injections you receive would ring a few alarm bells right? Dustin Jobe Spike and friendos all knew or at least realised pretty quickly they were doping, the only players I feel sorry for are the 18-20 year olds
It is ironical that the rules that dusty is crying about are there to protect him and the game.
As for the fans sucking up this line of thought, blinkered sheep.

I think the simple fact is they din't have enough evidence to get a conviction for Bock. They are pretty sure he got CJC but that won't get you a conviction.

With the Essendon 34 they had 34 players consenting to taking thymosin. This was the clincher for ASADA/WADA. All they felt they had to do was show a paper trail to an Essendon employee (Dank), the same guy who was authorising the injections and the same guy who helped construct the consents. Tying all this together is what gave them the conviction.

With Bock there was no consent so there was a crucial bit of the prosecuting puzzle missing. ASADA concluded that they could not get him with just the rest of the paper trail so they have not gone on with the prosecution.

So I feel it has little to do with singular versus group. It has everything to do with not having enough evidence to prosecute.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nathan Bock

Remove this Banner Ad

Back