Nathan Bock

Remove this Banner Ad

You mean Knights had NO favourites, and demanded a hard training regime rather than a quick fix doping scam that the new coaching regime introduced

And if he was still there - You would be tearing down Windy Hill as we speak demanding his head on a plate.

Knights and Reimers obviously showing concerns about the honesty in the team - an omen it appears
I'm pretty sure Knights is still available to coach again. Maybe Carlton?? You's are about due for a new coach

Just as background, CJC-1295 was developed by a Canadian company, Conjuchem.

It was withdrawn from human trials after one of the experimental subjects had a heart attack.

Its one of the two substances I had really hoped no AFL player was given - warfarin's the other one.

CJC1295 is DAC(TM):GRF as per here

http://business.highbeam.com/436989/article-1G1-117320548/cjc-1295-conjuchem-phase-change-usa

I hate SEDAR by the way. Press release from ConjuChem, July 14 2006

http://www.sedar.com/DisplayCompanyDocuments.do?lang=EN&issuerNo=00015170

News release via Canada NewsWire, Toronto 416-863-9350
Attention Business Editors:
Conjuchem announces clinical hold of its DAC(TM):GRF Program in HIV Lipodystrophy

MONTREAL, July 14 /CNW/ - ConjuChem Biotechnologies Inc. (TSX: CJB)
announced today that, pending further investigation, it has put on clinical
hold its DAC(TM):GRF program in HIV lipodystrophy and is discontinuing further
dosing in its Phase II trial of DAC(TM):GRF in HIV lipodystrophy due to a
death of a patient involved in the trial. The cause of death and the
relationship of the study drug to the event, which occurred at a clinical site
in Argentina, is currently under investigation.

Bump. On ABC radio pre-match today they were interviewing some bloke (missed the name) from the Suns football department. When question on Nathan Bock's playing future, given he's under ASADA investigation, he said the AFL had not contacted them regarding Nathan Bock. He certainly didn't deny that Bock was under investigation, and basically just said the club will assist any investigation and support Bock as required but at this stage all they know comes from one news paper article six weeks ago.

Begs the question, what the **** are they doing at AFL house these days?

Just wondering if I'd missed the conclusion to this. Has anyone heard anything in relation to Nathan Bocks
ASADA investigation? Seems to be going under everyones radar.

Good question, seeing that this would be far more serious than anything which happened at Essendon.

Dank gave something dodgy to 1 player during his short time with the GCS is "far more serious" than Dank giving dodgy substances to an entire list over the prolonged time he was at the EFC ??? Seriously BSE ???

Good question, seeing that this would be far more serious than anything which happened at Essendon.

Yes, far more serious than an investigation into allegations of orchestrated team doping. :rolleyes:

Dank gave something dodgy to 1 player during his short time with the GCS is "far more serious" than Dank giving dodgy substances to an entire list over the prolonged time he was at the EFC ??? Seriously BSE ???

You only need one documented administration of a prohibited substance to incur an infraction notice - and that's what we have in the Bock case.

What do we have in the Essendon case?

At this point in time - bugger all.

Considering he was re-signed at the end of this year, you'd think that the club is fairly confident he'd be in the clear. Mind you, there are likely conditions in that contract that revolve around any potential infractions.

It would appear to be the case.

If Bock can get off that one - then the bombers are laughing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, I may have missed something, but I have yet to see anything concrete in terms of Bock. Though admittedly I don't keep so ruthlessly up to date with this topic as others do.

All I know is that the GC Doc has told ASADA he never approved the banned substance in question. Apparently Dean Robinson states otherwise though?

Does that mean it's based on who you believe?

Also, I may have missed something, but I have yet to see anything concrete in terms of Bock. Though admittedly I don't keep so ruthlessly up to date with this topic as others do.

All I know is that the GC Doc has told ASADA he never approved the banned substance in question. Apparently Dean Robinson states otherwise though?

Does that mean it's based on who you believe?

To be honest, I've heard nothing more about the Bock case for months now.

It seems to me that if ASADA had evidence of CJC being administered, they would have acted by now (unless they've tied it into the Cronulla matter, which involves the same substance).

You mean Knights had NO favourites, and demanded a hard training regime rather than a quick fix doping scam that the new coaching regime introduced

And if he was still there - You would be tearing down Windy Hill as we speak demanding his head on a plate.

Knights and Reimers obviously showing concerns about the honesty in the team - an omen it appears

Knights is a shit gameday coach.

Knights is a shit gameday coach.

VFL team that has made the last to GFS winning one of them would seem to suggest otherwise. Hird is just a paper tiger. It's all Thompson down there - this year will prove as much.

I don't think the AFL want to dig too much.

Our good mate Deano was living with Ablett Jnr. Deano has admitted to injecting himself with CJC. This drug must have been present at the residence they shared.

Things can get real murky.

As for Bock, pretty sure the AFL will sleep on it until he retires at the end of the year.

Dank reportedly supplied the drug to Robinson, who gave it to Bock

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/confusion-over-bock-injection-20131025-2w7d7.html#ixzz2pJegxFuY

So Deano was injecting the drug into a player? Looks like a governance breach by GC? Why hasn't the shock and awe of this made the front page of the age?

I don't think the AFL want to dig too much.

Our good mate Deano was living with Ablett Jnr. Deano has admitted to injecting himself with CJC. This drug must have been present at the residence they shared.

Things can get real murky.

As for Bock, pretty sure the AFL will sleep on it until he retires at the end of the year.

So Deano was injecting the drug into a player? Looks like a governance breach by GC? Why hasn't the shock and awe of this made the front page of the age?

This is what annoys me GC and Mebourne should be held responsible just as much Essendon have.

This is what annoys me GC and Mebourne should be held responsible just as much Essendon have.

Get real.

GC and Melbourne have a short passing contact with Dank. Individuals might get burned by it.

As opposed to Essendon. Who had a long term relationship. Who had a trail of PEDs illegally imported by organized crime followed to the Club. Who fitted Dank up with the coaches former "dietary advisor" who just happened to get some shit from China for them.

The difference is not that hard to comprehend, is it?

True imo he wasn't good enough to be an AFL coach.

Really? He got Essendon to the finals without needing a two time premiership coach to pull his strings and was witch hunted because he refused to play certain players who he though were past it. Then he was knifed in the back by James "I don't want to coach" Hird as he has this sudden desire to coach which completely contradicted his previous statement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nathan Bock

Remove this Banner Ad

Back