Nathan Brown Rumour?

Remove this Banner Ad

hotpie said:
How do the nerves connect from the torso to the toes - remote control?

Human nervous system made up of the CNS central nervous system (which includes the brain and spinal cord) and the peripheral nervous system which connects the central nervous sytem to all other parts of the body. Some nerves in the PNS take impulses from and to the brain, while nerves in the Spinal Cord, which is connected to the brain, send messages out. The toes are "controlled" in the motor cortex, feeling in the sensory (these are located in the brain).

Therefore nervous do "connect" from torso, to toes. Although nervous dont connect but rather are lined up with tiny gaps known as a synapse :)

Crowz Gal said:
Human nervous system made up of the CNS central nervous system (which includes the brain and spinal cord) and the peripheral nervous system which connects the central nervous sytem to all other parts of the body. Some nerves in the PNS take impulses from and to the brain, while nerves in the Spinal Cord, which is connected to the brain, send messages out. The toes are "controlled" in the motor cortex, feeling in the sensory (these are located in the brain).

Therefore nervous do "connect" from torso, to toes. Although nervous dont connect but rather are lined up with tiny gaps known as a synapse :)
lol i agree with what you say, lol i learnt all that in pyschology i dont know what it means but i remember hearing it all :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Nathan Brown Rumour?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back