Nathan "Goldberg" Brown

Remove this Banner Ad

He was excellent! I could harp on bout the result, but I'd rather just comment on how pleased I was with his effort. The conditions meant it would be harder for the tall forwards, but you could see on every contested occasion Nathan was not pushed aside at all and had front possie on occasion too. I think we can be confident in him taking on every power forward throughout the season :thumbsu:

He looks to be an incredible spoiler in the contests,
and always keeps his feet after contesting :thumbsu:

Shame all his hard work on J Brown went to waste in the end

He looks to be an incredible spoiler in the contests,
and always keeps his feet after contesting :thumbsu:

Shame all his hard work on J Brown went to waste in the end

I wouldnt say it was a waste !

He played very very well for a young bloke, and big JB is no walk in the park....

Also did you know that to cougar ( Barry Dawson) is a Geelong fan ?

There was a video and picture of him last yr in the rooms singing the song with the cats after a win ?

be an interesting match up for brown this week. see how he goes in the 1 on 1 wrestling that richo does a lot of. brown will match him on the lead tho which is a fair effort.

extremely excited though

N.Brown did a great job tonight and I found his performance and that of Cam Wood really took away most of the pain of the "surprise" last quarter intervention by Vozzo.
(F.I.W.L.T.K.T.F.C.D.F.):rolleyes: (can you work out what I would like to do to canine tamperer from the acronym? All I can say he is enormously lucky he does not live and work in Pakistan as I am sure a few well lit tires would be waiting for him at home, if it was still there.:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldnt say it was a waste !

He played very very well for a young bloke, and big JB is no walk in the park....

Also did you know that to cougar ( Barry Dawson) is a Geelong fan ?

There was a video and picture of him last yr in the rooms singing the song with the cats after a win ?

Our inept idiot , Strauchnie, is better than your inept idiot any day....lol
and ours does'nt wear Safari suits.....hahahahahahahahah

N.Brown did a great job tonight and I found his performance and that of Cam Wood really took away most of the pain of the "surprise" last quarter intervention by Vozzo.
(F.I.W.L.T.K.T.F.C.D.F.):rolleyes: (can you work out what I would like to do to canine tamperer from the acronym? All I can say he is enormously lucky he does not live and work in Pakistan as I am sure a few well lit tires would be waiting for him at home, if it was still there.:eek:

F I would like to kill the F'n C Dog F'er?

F I would like to kill the F'n C Dog F'er?

LOL you must be a psychic....but I would never dare think such a thing about our excellent umpires.

the next stage of his improvement/development will to become and option with the ball. just isn't looking for a possession at his stage, just focusing on stopping his man. which is perfectly fine. but gee, he is 19 years old, hopefully he continues to improve and we can pencil in a key back position for the next ten years.

They have to mix it up a little with him IMO though.

Even though he has been great on Pavlich and Brown I don't think he should get the number 1 forward each week.

I believe that would be Mr Richardson.

DA MAN 2 wins undefeated. he looks so good. strong quick, loved J Brown yapping away at him before the game, probably told him he was in for a footy lesson but held his own very well. I would not play him on Richardson next week thats disrespectful to Brown. Richo is crap lets be honest always has been leave him to wakelin

He was excellent! I could harp on bout the result, but I'd rather just comment on how pleased I was with his effort. The conditions meant it would be harder for the tall forwards, but you could see on every contested occasion Nathan was not pushed aside at all and had front possie on occasion too. I think we can be confident in him taking on every power forward throughout the season :thumbsu:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well said ... impressed me greatly!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nathan "Goldberg" Brown

Remove this Banner Ad

Back